Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/15/2005 8:14:09 PM EDT
My ex signed the papers today and they went off to the courthouse. I now have joint custody of my 8 yo son (He stays with me most of the time now anyway) and I am done with the child support payments It is like getting a raise or something.

Maybe good things come in 3's: I got that awesome $164 deal on a Plainfield M-1 Carbine copy yesterday, no more child support and joint custody of my son today, now if my $250 million dollar Mega Millions lottery ticket hits tomorrow I can say it was a great week
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:15:26 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:18:02 PM EDT
Congratulations on spending most of the time with your son. That's a real prize. Oh yeah, I am glad you are off the hook for making payments too.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:19:48 PM EDT
Absol-fucking-lutely congrats, brother! I have 9 months left and I get a humongous raise

Take care of your kids. They need their dads more than anything.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:20:36 PM EDT
How did you get away with no CS payments on a joint custody?????

Congrats though.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:21:09 PM EDT
My daughter turns 18 next week ...no more payments to the ex!!

Although I will be giving plenty directly to my daughter for a few years. But I am happy to do that
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:24:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FieroLoki:

Congrats though.

I have him 75% of the time now so technically I could be getting child support from her under the law. We changed our original filing to a 50/50 custody arrangement on paper and we are all square as far as support goes, it was the easy way and it keeps everyone nice and pleasant
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:28:41 PM EDT
Answers that.

Originally Posted By LANCEMAN:

Originally Posted By FieroLoki:

Congrats though.

I have him 75% of the time now so technically I could be getting child support from her under the law. We changed our original filing to a 50/50 custody arrangement on paper and we are all square as far as support goes, it was the easy way and it keeps everyone nice and pleasant

Top Top