Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2012 11:43:53 PM EDT
The finish is less than desirable, but for $350 is this a good deal?

I assume I could just get this reparkerized...

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 11:49:12 PM EDT
[#1]
for 350$ you can buy them new. But I don't know about the prices of guns in your end of the world due to import taxes and what not.
ETA: sorry i missed priced them, its been a long while since I looked at shotgun prices.

ETA2: I say go for it if that's your total.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 11:51:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
for 350$ you can buy them new. But I don't know about the prices of guns in your end of the world due to import taxes and what not.

$350.00 for a new 870 Police Magnum?

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 11:51:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I got a 26" that was in new condition for $140.  Added a tube extension and have on hell of a HD shotgun, or trap, or hunting gun.  It'll hold 9 in the tube and 1 in the chamber.  It's a big one to get around a door but it works.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 11:57:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

$350.00 for a new very used 870 Police Magnum?

With a $200 stamp...

Edit: If OP is in Brazil, I have no idea....if it is stateside, I think it's worth it....stamp and all.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:34:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$350.00 for a new very used 870 Police Magnum?

With a $200 stamp...

Edit: If OP is in Brazil, I have no idea....if it is stateside, I think it's worth it....stamp and all.

From his previous posts I am fairly sure he is in the States.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top