Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 6/13/2002 11:00:47 PM EDT
Who makes your favorite EMT pants? I am partial to Horace Small. The ones with the French fly and the little pockets on the outside of the front waist pockets. I used to carry quarters in one of the little pockets for the vending machines... Scott
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 1:14:05 AM EDT
Okay. My bad. Did I mention I am shopping for new EMT pants? [b]NO[/b]. I forgot to mention that. Inexpensive is good. Cheap is bad. $39.95 for Gall's generic brand is cheap, not inexpensive.... Scott P.S. The Gall's pant turn into rags real good, though....
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 1:25:38 AM EDT
When you find a good pair shoot me an email treepuncher@hotmail.com
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:04:07 AM EDT
The Best EMT pants I ever saw where a modified Fatigue (sp?) style with lots of room for movement in the old crotch area but not baggy looking. tons of pockets with reinforced crotch and knees, wish I could remember the name... they where nice heavy cotton though and where nice. you guys like the purpose built pockets to hold your scissors and such or do you prefer a waist mounted scissor pack ?
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 11:07:09 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Westicle: The Best EMT pants I ever saw where a modified Fatigue (sp?) style with lots of room for movement in the old crotch area but not baggy looking. tons of pockets with reinforced crotch and knees, wish I could remember the name... they where nice heavy cotton though and where nice. you guys like the purpose built pockets to hold your scissors and such or do you prefer a waist mounted scissor pack ?
View Quote
I prefer the tool pocket... Scott
Top Top