Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2006 6:39:09 PM EDT
The JW Kingdom Hall about a mile from my home will now become the Islamic Center of KC. I guess my area was not very receptive to JW's.

This could get interesting, maybe one day two young men will come to my door and want to talk to me about Islam.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:41:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Make sure to answer the door wearing a yamulke from now on.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:45:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, if it's legal where you are, go ahead and shoot through the door.  Two dudes on the porch shouting "durka durka jihad" are just asking for it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:29:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Well, if it's legal where you are, go ahead and shoot through the door.  Two dudes on the porch shouting "durka durka jihad" are just asking for it.

-K
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:33:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Make sure to answer the door wearing a yamulke from now on

Oh, heck no... answer the door wearing your yarmulke AND Israeli Defense Forces T-shirt.  This is also neat to wear to 7-11.

Paul
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:36:22 PM EDT
[#5]
answer the door with a live pig under your arm, and then ask one of them to hold it for you while you turn the bacon on the stove.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:47:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
answer the door with a live pig under your arm, and then ask one of them to hold it for you while you turn the bacon on the stove.

Might want to look closer at 0ldGuy's avatar there.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top