Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2007 11:05:51 PM EDT
yea planning on doing room addition onto back of home, off master bedroom, for fully enclosed spa/ pool area/ greenhouse. :)

Not sure what im gonna do yet, so this is gonna be my thread ill post back in for you guys/ with questions i might have...

gonna be 25 x 35. right now... could be larger with some moving around of things :)
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:26:49 AM EDT
[#1]
What type of construction is this gonna be?  Stick built, steel, etc ?
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 1:48:42 PM EDT
[#2]
bottom portion will be brick (to match home) (this may change also.... maybe just do an entire glass enclosure? , then i want to have pretty much solid glass roof overtop, to have plenty of light and heat coming in.

yea steel framing. or aluminum... I think the one i had in florida was made of square aluminum.

Dont really see enclosed pools up here in Illinois, its really a more Florida /south thing, Wonder how well it will hold up to weather conditions, and the cold.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top