Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/22/2012 7:20:47 AM EST
I went to McDonalds drive thru about an hour or so ago to get a coffee. I look over as I'm pulling into line and some jackass is pissing in the parking lot.{sigh} I hate working the holidays.....
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 9:28:02 AM EST
i picked up an extra shift for Friday, not thinking it was "National Shoplifting for the Holidays Day" AKA Black Friday!
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 11:50:35 AM EST
I just finished working a fatal
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 12:52:39 PM EST
Originally Posted By Lungbuster:
I went to McDonalds drive thru about an hour or so ago to get a coffee. I look over as I'm pulling into line and some jackass is pissing in the parking lot.{sigh} I hate working the holidays.....

thats ok, had a guy this morning incorrectly think that it would be a good idea to try to hug a passing Amtrak train. Care to guess who won the Hug-o-war?

J-
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 12:58:15 PM EST
God, I miss working the holidays. . . NOT! Haloween in San Francisco was an all-time favorite.

Stay safe, guys and gals.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:13:46 PM EST
Originally Posted By jjc155:

thats ok, had a guy this morning incorrectly think that it would be a good idea to try to hug a passing Amtrak train. Care to guess who won the Hug-o-war?

J-

I bet that left a mark.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:19:08 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 2:17:22 AM EST
Originally Posted By jjc155:

J-

I bet that left a mark.

will NOT buff out

J-

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 4:31:17 AM EST
I had just sat down to a beautiful Thanksgiving dinner when I had a call out. . Five hours later I was back home with everyone in bed eating the leftovers. Back to patrol this morning. Oh well.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:37:59 PM EST
I got lucky...a 4 day week-end....BUT...

I'll prob. have to pay for it with SUN, MON, TUE off duty as well as reg shift.

Top Top