Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2003 6:12:32 PM EDT
What are the rules on carrying knives in Las Vegas? I'd like to carry my folder M16 but am not sure about the laws there. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 5:11:38 AM EDT
[#1]
i carry a Benchmade AFCK and Leatherman Sideclip daily... never had any problems, but then i'm the "respectable" type *cough, cough*

i think there's technicly a prohibition on concealed blades over 3" but unless you get stoopid, attract trouble and draw attention you should be fine... just remember to put it in your CHECKED baggage if flying.

if yer coming to get drunk and stoopid on the strip for NYE, leave it in your room or whatever.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 8:15:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Any folder should be OK. The only restriction I know of is the against concealed "dirks and daggers", whatever they are.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:58:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Saw a cops episode a few years back, that was in Las Vegas.
Some guy sitting on a bench is being questioned by the cops. Don't know why. He had a butterfly knive and was arrested for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top