Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/1/2005 7:12:21 PM EDT
I plan on taking atleast one firearm. Now, I dont have my CHL yet, should I just do the shotty? Or shotty and pistol??? Shotty ok in back seat in LA to? And what about pistol?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:13:21 PM EDT
Unless it was a necessary visit I would stay home.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:14:34 PM EDT
Its necessary. She lost 4 friends AND her mom. She needs me.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:33:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FieroLoki:
Its necessary. She lost 4 friends AND her mom. She needs me.

You have to understand that the police will probably turn you away. IF they see you are carrying weapons they will take them. They have to assume that you are there to loot. You will loose your guns and you will end up in jail.

That aside open carry the handgun with all your mags loaded and your shotty with as much 00 buck that you can handle also in the open.

I will still stay put.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:44:58 PM EDT
Monroe is so far north I don't think you will have much to worry about.

http://www.packing.org/oldnews/article/?article=86
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:49:30 PM EDT

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:52:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FieroLoki:
I plan on taking atleast one firearm. Now, I dont have my CHL yet, should I just do the shotty? Or shotty and pistol??? Shotty ok in back seat in LA to? And what about pistol?

Rifle. Never bring a handgun to a rifle fight.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:53:23 PM EDT
Monroe is out of the hot-zone, but just wait. From what we're hearing now, Baton Rouge is having some problems.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:53:40 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Flyn_Bryan:
Monroe is so far north I don't think you will have much to worry about.

http://www.packing.org/oldnews/article/?article=86

+1- i am unaware of any damage to monroe....of course i could be wrong,
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:31:49 PM EDT
just talked to a guy from monroe.....no hurricane damage.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:19:38 PM EDT
Nothing going on in Monroe as of now. But I wanna be ready just in case. Ill leave the pistola and pop the shotty in the trunk then. She is armed to so all is well.... And ALL the po-po's in her town (actually Calhoun) are really good friends with her.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:21:21 PM EDT
Looterism is spreading out from New Orleans. Lafayette is having some trouble, from what I've heard from the news.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:07:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By C5TT:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/SD6clx/shortbus/FB2.jpg

LMMFAO

I love that pic.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:37:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jkstexas2001:
Looterism is spreading out from New Orleans. Lafayette is having some trouble, from what I've heard from the news.

No trouble in Lafayette. There were some "rumors" floating around yesterday but the local news and police were quick to say the events were unfounded.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:57:19 AM EDT
Hey bro, I used to live in Monroe, and Ive got family in Bastrop and Lake Providence. Go armed, and watch your six, monroe is pretty hairy anyway, and they are having massive refugees filling up the parks and recretional areas, not as bad as down south, but things are getting bad. I just talked to some family near Monroe and they say there are squatters all over and its just going to get worse, lock and load.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:03:53 PM EDT
Car is "extension of property" in louisiana. Same rules for car as the home you could keep a legal MG in the car aqnd the cop can say and do nothing. Just do not get out of your car with your gun on you and no permit and if stopped tell the officer immediatley where it is. Once he knows where they are he will put mags in the in the Glove box and the gun in the trunk.
Top Top