Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2001 9:39:26 AM EDT
Anybody got kittens they want to get rid of? I'm going coyote hunting and need to get some bait    [frag]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 9:42:51 AM EDT
[#1]
You're in luck! I just had a burlap sack full of them I was going to take down to the river. Post your address and I'll send them out via UPS.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 9:45:18 AM EDT
[#2]
check the news paper, there are always rural whitetrash hill billys who post ads for free kittens after the cat they couldn't afford to spay had kittens under their trailer
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 9:47:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Can't you just feel it coming for these four?

Look sharp men!  The Fire is about to fall![;D]

Edited to include another target...and another...
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 9:49:20 AM EDT
[#4]
you need them live? I butterflyed a few more kittens than I needed this weekend for dove hunting they dont seem to be too good of bait for dove so you can try them if yuo want
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 10:02:27 AM EDT
[#5]
If you can't find any fresh kittens, run over to the local Korean mart and get some freezed dried kittens.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 10:04:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why don't you use your mom's tampon.  They'll be able to smell that from a mile away.
View Quote

Dude,
 That was uncalled for.  The general code of
conduct here is to limit your responses to the
individual who posted.  Dragging someone's
mother into it is well.....

[b]JUVENILE[/b]

How old are you anyway?  I'd guess around 13.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 5:20:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn I missed tools post...

My moma dont have tampons..... menapas (sp)fixes that...

I shoulda got some kittens... You stake them out and when they get hungry,lonley, tired, thirsty or whatever they put out a distess call that is iresistable to coyotes... Too bad in my neck of the woods there are no free kittens. I don't wana pay for um cause sneeky old yotes tend to getum..

As usual no yotes for me...... didn't even see them till I was driving out....
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 5:35:32 PM EDT
[#8]
A friend of mine does that. I thought he was the only one. He places 'em in a cage, they cry, yotes come in, he blasts them, and then he gives his kitty kitty some tuna for sitting in the cage.
I bet PETA would love it.
C6
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 6:17:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry, BigMac! I don't have any kittens, but I do have a big black Tom!

Unfortunately, I can't loan him out 'cause I'm using him as bait for Satanists (very seasonal)and sadists.

That damn cat will only eat sadists when fresh! You probably wouldn't interest him! He'd probably just "mark his territory" on you and try to bury your stinko a$$!

DaMan

DaMan
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 6:29:23 PM EDT
[#10]
sniff.....sniff.....
makes me think of Fluffy!!!!

Fluffy vs mall ninja....wouldn't THAT be great!
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#11]
I hadn't considered putting them in the blue box! That is a great idea! More yotes per kitten that way.

Link Posted: 9/6/2001 7:35:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Uh-oh, the cats heard you....
[url]http://community.webshots.com-END Of Script Attempt-
s/editPhotos.fcgi?action=showMyPhoto&alb
umID=20293507&photoID=20865644&security=gFQrlYGmfD[/url]

Link Posted: 9/6/2001 7:38:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Dang let me try that again.

[url]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/036/Je/WJ/Fb/3N46794.jpg[/url]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 8:17:00 PM EDT
[#14]
I used all mine last weekend. we were shooting clays and ran out... so we had to resort to the cat-a-pult.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 8:22:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Did you know a kitten minus limbs is exactly 60mm diameter? Just perfect for a mortar.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 10:54:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 11:04:18 PM EDT
[#17]
I got a burlap sack full of kittens as well.  But I can't seem to find the... uh... er... heads.

PS.  I like cats, but I had to reply anyway.  You demons have corrupted me.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 11:09:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Hello, is this the Animal Shelter?
What is the rental fee for kittens?
I only need a couple for one night, I'll have them back before 8 am.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 5:34:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 6:14:39 AM EDT
[#20]
BigMac,
If you cant find any kittens you can always try
little bunnies.
Good Luck.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 6:40:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I am pleasantly surprised that nobody is screaming about how inhumane this is. Some of these responses are pretty funny.
View Quote
Actually I'm a cat person, but the thread doesn't bother me.
Because everywhere the word "kittens" appears, I substitute the word "puppies"!!   [frag]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 6:54:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am pleasantly surprised that nobody is screaming about how inhumane this is. Some of these responses are pretty funny.
View Quote
Actually I'm a cat person, but the thread doesn't bother me.
Because everywhere the word "kittens" appears, I substitute the word "puppies"!!   [frag]
View Quote

It shouldn't bother you... It's not like I want to use human babies for bait... and just think how easy it is to make them howl....

I am a pet person... I have two cats Fugly and Tigger. You figure out which one I named...
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 7:03:22 AM EDT
[#23]
On the serious side, Lohman has an excellent CD with kitten crying on it. Only used it once while out camping with the kid in hopes of calling something in. Of course my 19 month old just wouldn't stay quiet. I'll have to try it on my own and let you know how it works.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top