Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2004 12:13:09 PM EDT
Well as usual I can always rely on the French to piss me off!

One of the most horrifying acts of barbarity in moderns times is played out before us… and the BIG deal and news story in France?… they are 'worried' about their two hostages in Iraq… and as for Chirac's message of solidarity with the Russian People…

www.chinaview.cn 2004-09-04 20:45:21

PARIS, Sept. 4 (Xinhuanet) -- French President Jacques Chirac sent Saturday a message to his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin to express "France's solidarity with the Russian people" after the hostage crisis in a school of Beslan in North Ossetia, southern Russia.

In the message made public by his office, Chirac said he has learnt the result of the horrible terrorist tragedy with consternation and a very great sadness and ensured that France is "ready to respond to all assistance request in the field of urgent medical aid".

"We all share in the pain of the Russian people," Chirac added,expressing his "deep sympathy with the families of the victims and their loved ones." Enditem

So as usual the French are willing to do ANYTHING but step up and FIGHT terrorists or denounce them directly…

Fucking cowards… always are and always will be

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 12:25:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Screw them, and the Germans they rode in on.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 12:38:00 PM EDT
[#2]
The Russians have a somewhat different approach to dealing with terrorism than the French.  Appeasement-happy Chirac isn't worthy to carry Putin's jock, let alone offer meaningless platitudes of solidarity.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 12:45:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Be careful with saying you hate someone, you might get locked.  Oh, I forgot, it's alright to bash the French, but not Muslims.  Nevermind.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 12:48:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Be careful with saying you hate someone, you might get locked.  Oh, I forgot, it's alright to bash the French, but not Muslims.  Nevermind.

Yeah, but france is like, what 25-30% muslim now? He's doing both!

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 12:50:04 PM EDT
[#5]
"I'd rather have a German Division in front of me than a French one behind me."

Fuck the French and the "peace" they hide behind.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 12:50:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Isn't France in a tough position since a significant portion of their population is now immigrants that are members of the RoP®?

IMO, if France took a hard stand on international terrorism, they would risk revolution at home.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 12:57:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Isn't France in a tough position since a significant portion of their population is now immigrants that are members of the RoP®?

IMO, if France took a hard stand on international terrorism, they would risk revolution at home.

Aren't the french revolitng enough?

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:00:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:00:55 PM EDT
[#9]
France sucks...or didn't you get the memo?
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:07:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
France sucks...or didn't you get the memo?

I WROTE the memo!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:09:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Point noted… hence I used 'despise' rather than the 'H" word…

Andy
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:13:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Hate or despise 'em all you want, I loathe the French
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:15:48 PM EDT
[#13]
French people are ookie.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:24:06 PM EDT
[#14]
ARFCOM - bashing the French before French-bashing was cool.

In other news, has France surrendered to the terrorists yet (allowing headscarves)?
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:12:30 PM EDT
[#15]
I find it curiously interesting that a thread like this is AOK but...well, I don't think I'll go there.

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:16:22 PM EDT
[#16]

God how I despise the French……

You're not alone.

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:18:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I find it curiously interesting that a thread like this is AOK but...well, I don't think I'll go there.

I know exactly what you mean.  We can bash the French because they are pussies, but we can't bash murderous pieces of garbage.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top