Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/8/2005 3:09:27 PM EDT
In the last couple months 3 pretty hot chicks moved in next door.

And last week 2 really hot Brazillian chicks moved in behind me. Already been treated to a back yard volleyball game where they were both wearing yellow thongs on a hot day.

And just when I begin to question if I "really" want to move I am reminded why not even hot chicks make it worth staying.

I run to the grocery store to grab a handful of things for dinner. 5 minute trip TOPS.

So I run in grab my few items and jump in the shortest line.

At the front of the line is some Haitian baby factory with 4 fucking kids "mumbo jumboing" in Creole about whatever while Mom with her "food stamp card" (ya have to make them look like a credit card so you don't embarrass them or anything) picks and chooses which items she wants since she's clearly about $100 over her $110 food stamp allowance.

So it's the great WELFARE GROCERY EXCHANGE in my line as Haiti Mom substitutes which items she wants and the clerk has to recalculate the entire order after each substitution. She don't been needing that milk so you can take that back cause she be wanting them Cheetos.

All the other lines are twice as long (I now understand why this one is the shortest) but still figure it will take just as long. Everyone else has only 4 or 5 items, Haiti Mom has about 75. Did I mention there was NOT an express lane open anywhere?

So the Grocery Swap Meet goes on for another 15 minutes at least. And of course at the end of it she buys cigarettes and alcohol which she just happens to have cash for. She is of course completely oblivious to the idea that she is doing anything remotely wrong. She doesn't care that every person in line behind her hates her and her spawn.

I finally get through the line, it was amazing how fast it moved when she left, and am walking to my car. Two lanes over I see Haiti Mom pile her shit and her welfare kids into a fucking new SUV.

I guess she can afford such things, after all WE buy her fucking groceries every month.

I just want out of this fucking state. I'm gonna really miss the Brazillian chicks.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:11:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Ever thought about Ohio? Cincinnati area?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:14:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Is Ohio any better????

I know southern WI isn't.....we have them here too......
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:15:03 PM EDT
[#3]
[Homer Simpson] Hmmmmmm, Brazilian chicks. [/Homer Simpson]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:15:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is Ohio any better????

well...no..not really, but have you seen SteyrAug's gun safe?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:17:00 PM EDT
[#5]
You could always move to a more rural area of Florida.  But I want out of this state too...I want to move out west.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:17:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Steyr,

I hate Memphis, too, man.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:19:40 PM EDT
[#7]
It's everywhere. Trust me. No need to move because no matter where you go you will see the same. Stick with the hot chicks for neighbors.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:19:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot ???

Steyr, anywhere you move will be full of leaching foreign border jumpers who we as tax payers, provide them a great life full of choices. Choices to get a job or be a fucking scumbag. Live long and prosper or eak by living a minimal existance.

We have allowed society to sponge of the working man all the while killing off the niche we have created. Anywhere you go, you'll find these third world leaches sucking the blood of the American people.

Welfare. Enabling scumbags to live like kings while we pay and pay. Welcome to the USA.

HS1
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:20:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Its that way everywhere.  Get used to it.  Your tax dollars fucking pay for it.

Dont talk about it though.   You dont want to be labeled an angry white male racist.   America is turning into a 3rd World Country, and you better shut up and like it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:21:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Damn.    How do I get myself on food stamps?  I mean, shit, I'm already paying for it anyway.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:22:14 PM EDT
[#11]
No Retreat...No Surrender...Oh Well

Don't forget the flag
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:22:51 PM EDT
[#12]
what city is this? i thought florida was nice?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:24:55 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

South Florida
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:25:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Texas. Pre-emption, and we have guys like Rick perry and Kay Granger looking out for us gun owners.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:27:23 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

hahahhahah
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:27:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

.....cause she be wanting them Cheetos.

That made my day....!!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:27:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:28:13 PM EDT
[#18]
BOO F'n HOO

Reality, and Mrs. Cleo was interupting your thong laden bazillian butt fest.
You poor guy. I would hate to be you.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:28:46 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Damn.    How do I get myself on food stamps?  I mean, shit, I'm already paying for it anyway.

Are you 350lb's with great big huge hairy ingrown cottage cheeseyball thighs and have 4 kids from 4 different babyzdaddys...?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:30:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Ya' caint swing a dead cat with out hit'n one.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:36:41 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot ???

Steyr, anywhere you move will be full of leaching foreign border jumpers who we as tax payers, provide them a great life full of choices. Choices to get a job or be a fucking scumbag. Live long and prosper or eak by living a minimal existance.

We have allowed society to sponge of the working man all the while killing off the niche we have created. Anywhere you go, you'll find these third world leaches sucking the blood of the American people.

Welfare. Enabling scumbags to live like kings while we pay and pay. Welcome to the USA.

HS1

I'm gonna move someplace secret.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:36:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Small town USA is the only way to miss out on it on a daily basis.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:38:30 PM EDT
[#23]
The only thing that is ever going to put an end to it is armed revolt. Should be obvious to anyone with even a modicum of intelligence.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:40:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:43:00 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
It's everywhere. Trust me. No need to move because no matter where you go you will see the same. Stick with the hot chicks for neighbors.

BINGO!

There is no escaping all the bullsh!t. Unless you move to a compound in the mountains with infinite amount of acreage. But then you still need supplies and will have to visit civilization and deal with nonsense that goes along with it.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:48:03 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
The only thing that is ever going to put an end to it is armed revolt. Should be obvious to anyone with even a modicum of intelligence.

You should always use the , , , etc. with a statement like this so we know you're joking with us.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:48:52 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is Ohio any better????

why, are there Haitians in there?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:49:00 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BINGO!

There is no escaping all the bullsh!t. Unless you move to a compound in the mountains with infinite amount of acreage. But then you still need supplies and will have to visit civilization and deal with nonsense that goes along with it.

+1.

Unfortunately, everywhere you go you WILL have problems.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:51:34 PM EDT
[#29]
The best part is they are spending millions of dollars in a food stamp campaign in many areas because - are you ready - not enough people are taking advantage of the food stamp program.

www.twincities.com/mld/pioneerpress/news/local/12306171.htm
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:54:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

At the front of the line is some Haitian baby factory with 4 fucking kids "mumbo jumboing" in Creole about whatever while Mom with her "food stamp card" (ya have to make them look like a credit card so you don't embarrass them or anything) picks and chooses which items she wants since she's clearly about $100 over her $110 food stamp allowance.

You know what that card is called? It's called the Independence card. How's that for Newspeak?
Somewhere Orwell is smiling.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:54:34 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I was in the little italian butcher shop near my office

They butcher little Italians where you live????  

Woody
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:56:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Its everywhere! Ever drive through the housing projects and count the number of Lincoln Navigators and Cadillac Escalades parked there?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:57:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Yea, move out West!  We don't have illegals on the West coast.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:58:00 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Yea, move out West!  We don't have illegals on the West coast.

Or Georgia.....
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:58:19 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

True but there are places where it's not nearly as bad.

If it was only a semi common, mostly random thing I could deal with it.

But when I start feeling like I'm IN Haiti it's time to leave.

Everyplace has immigrants, Florida always has, but it's never been this bad.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:00:40 PM EDT
[#36]
I was gonna post a funny Pic about the Brazilian Chicks thing.

Forgot my GOOGLE was set to allow X Rated  

Good for me    Bad for you guys  
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:01:39 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BINGO!

www.freestatewyoming.org/

I'm going to be checking them out as soon as I get on my road trip.  I'm looking at escrow close on my house at month end and as soon as the $$$ hits my bank and I clean up the loose ends I'll be out of here.

I've pretty well decided on ID, MT or WY to relocate to unless someplace else comes up better on my travels.

While I know this kind of horseshit goes on to one degree or another everywhere but I'm going to put as much distance as possible between it and me that I can.  I can't see a lot of welfare types dealing with winter in the rural Rockies.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:01:42 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is Ohio any better????

why, are there Haitians in there?

Oh no hatians, same thing but different ethnicity.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:02:19 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

True but there are places where it's not nearly as bad.

If it was only a semi common, mostly random thing I could deal with it.

But when I start feeling like I'm IN Haiti it's time to leave.

Everyplace has immigrants, Florida always has, but it's never been this bad.

LOL...!

That's the same thing my parents used to say when we lived in Tampa in the 60's!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:04:40 PM EDT
[#40]
i feel your pain:

TexRdnec
Team Member
Smartass
Post Number :: 3865

TX, USA

i posted this elsewhere, i typed so damn much though i figured id give it its own thread and make it a series

i can't go to the store without coming away pissed at the entire human race actually..........................

you go to the store....................some no driving motherfuckers try to run over you several times while you're trying to find a parking space. you find a parking space, you park the farthest away possible because you know assholes care about their own cars but nobody elses. doesn't matter, seems worthless motherfuckers can wheel a shopping cart 400 yards to where they're parked, but not another 15 to put it in the shopping cart bin, your vehicle will end up dented anyway.

you emerge from your vehicle, hopeful you can go in and get your shit done without wishing for the total annihilation of the human race but thats a lofty goal. you lock your vehicle and secure everything in the back because things are so bad you can't trust to leave anything not tied down for 5 minutes. you proceed into the store but not until you've heard at least 5 songs with the title, apaprently being "fuck you you fucking motherucker hope you fucking die bitch" then you get to those lovely crosswalks that lead to the doors, wait untiil you see a decent gap so as to not inconvenience any drivers. doesn't work, you're forced to give the driver of a '94 geo metro with a hood scoop and flame paint job a look that says "so help me God i will rip off your balls and replace them as your eyes if you even think about fucking with me so you'd best yield"

there are no fucking shopping carts as employees can't be made to actually work so you take one of those quick shop baskets for the 800 items you inevitably need. but not before some dickheads asking if you need coupons or your picture taken, free banking or a blowjob.

you've got a plan, you're going to go get your shit, check out and get the fuck out of there. that never works, at every turn you're met by the two largest women you've ever seen in your life, that are apparently good friends, having a conversation in the middle of your aisle blocking the fucking cheesy poofs you thought you needed when you got there. guess what, you decide you can live without them, give the two beached whales a look befitting what they deserve and move to the next item. heads up, no bitch, i don't want a free sample, if i did i'd come in there with a bib on and a personalized fucking fork, im there to shop so don't fuck with me.

organiztional skills are lacking in prepubescent hanicapped people that the stores love to hire so you're wandering around aimlessly for about an hour before you find the 6 fucking things you need. HALLELUJAH, your job is complete not, all you have to do is jump over half a dozen misbehaving kids throwing a fit in the middle of the floor and make it to a checkout conter!!!!!!!!!! you can even get in the quick checkout lane because you have less than 10 items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well fuck, that didn't work out, the quick checkout lanes have about 87 times more people in them than the regular lanes (apparently morons think that a "quick checkout lane" is still faster than a regular one regarless of the fact that the lines reaches into the pissers in teh back of the store. so you fall in line behind some bitch that apparently shops once every 4 years........................whatever, you're in it for the long haul, you need this shit, right?

so you read teh headlines on the national enquirer and associated bullshit magazines, start to doubt the future of the human race and marvel at the freaks that are able to not only breathe but make it to the store.................

you get to the cashier and try to pay in cash but that's too difficult to count even for the computer assisted cashier so you just say fuck it and pay for it with a credit card. after the 5 minute spiel on whether or not its a credit or debit card you still come out ahead...................

you encounter the same shit on your way out (besides, im tired of typing)

i've come to the conclusion that i just hate people

ahhhh, one i forgot: the sixth sense produce shopper

you've all seen them, they'll go to the stack of cantaloupes and you can stand there, given teh patience and watch them sniff every fucking one of them as if their spidey sense is going to give them the holy grail of cantaloupes. this goes for other produce as well

or the people that are absolutely ANAL about getting that freshest expiration date............they'll go through 80 gallons of milk to get one that says it expires 14 minutes after the other 79 gallons on display. i've got an idea, drink the shit then come back and buy more. cows have not yet dried up

how about the bread squeezers? if they werent all compressed from being jacked off by sally the super shopper they'd probably all be soft and fluffy

is it absolutely necessary to read teh ENTIRE label on that can of green beans? do they think there'll be small print somewhere where it says, "just fucking with you, this is really creamed corn?"

i'd better stop myself..................

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:05:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Move to my area, plenty of Brazilians and Portugese to look at.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:07:27 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Dont talk about it though.   You dont want to be labeled an angry white male racist.   America is turning into a 3rd World Country, and you better shut up and like it.

+1,000  
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:08:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Dude, shit happens almost everywhere. You have hot chicks right next door!!!!!!!

Stay a while longer and enjoy it. If things get really bad, then bail... And take them with you.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:09:56 PM EDT
[#44]
SteyrAug, you're just noticing this now?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:12:21 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I was in the little italian butcher shop near my office

They butcher little Italians where you live????  
Woody

Try the Jimmy Hoffa cut. It's the best.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:16:37 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
i feel your pain:

TexRdnec
Team Member
Smartass

TX, USA

i posted this elsewhere, i typed so damn much though i figured id give it its own thread and make it a series

i can't go to the store without coming away pissed at the entire human race actually..........................

you go to the store....................some no driving motherfuckers try to run over you several times while you're trying to find a parking space. you find a parking space, you park the farthest away possible because you know assholes care about their own cars but nobody elses. doesn't matter, seems worthless motherfuckers can wheel a shopping cart 400 yards to where they're parked, but not another 15 to put it in the shopping cart bin, your vehicle will end up dented anyway.

you emerge from your vehicle, hopeful you can go in and get your shit done without wishing for the total annihilation of the human race but thats a lofty goal. you lock your vehicle and secure everything in the back because things are so bad you can't trust to leave anything not tied down for 5 minutes. you proceed into the store but not until you've heard at least 5 songs with the title, apaprently being "fuck you you fucking motherucker hope you fucking die bitch" then you get to those lovely crosswalks that lead to the doors, wait untiil you see a decent gap so as to not inconvenience any drivers. doesn't work, you're forced to give the driver of a '94 geo metro with a hood scoop and flame paint job a look that says "so help me God i will rip off your balls and replace them as your eyes if you even think about fucking with me so you'd best yield"

there are no fucking shopping carts as employees can't be made to actually work so you take one of those quick shop baskets for the 800 items you inevitably need. but not before some dickheads asking if you need coupons or your picture taken, free banking or a blowjob.

you've got a plan, you're going to go get your shit, check out and get the fuck out of there. that never works, at every turn you're met by the two largest women you've ever seen in your life, that are apparently good friends, having a conversation in the middle of your aisle blocking the fucking cheesy poofs you thought you needed when you got there. guess what, you decide you can live without them, give the two beached whales a look befitting what they deserve and move to the next item. heads up, no bitch, i don't want a free sample, if i did i'd come in there with a bib on and a personalized fucking fork, im there to shop so don't fuck with me.

organiztional skills are lacking in prepubescent hanicapped people that the stores love to hire so you're wandering around aimlessly for about an hour before you find the 6 fucking things you need. HALLELUJAH, your job is complete not, all you have to do is jump over half a dozen misbehaving kids throwing a fit in the middle of the floor and make it to a checkout conter!!!!!!!!!! you can even get in the quick checkout lane because you have less than 10 items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well fuck, that didn't work out, the quick checkout lanes have about 87 times more people in them than the regular lanes (apparently morons think that a "quick checkout lane" is still faster than a regular one regarless of the fact that the lines reaches into the pissers in teh back of the store. so you fall in line behind some bitch that apparently shops once every 4 years........................whatever, you're in it for the long haul, you need this shit, right?

so you read teh headlines on the national enquirer and associated bullshit magazines, start to doubt the future of the human race and marvel at the freaks that are able to not only breathe but make it to the store.................

you get to the cashier and try to pay in cash but that's too difficult to count even for the computer assisted cashier so you just say fuck it and pay for it with a credit card. after the 5 minute spiel on whether or not its a credit or debit card you still come out ahead...................

you've all seen them, they'll go to the stack of cantaloupes and you can stand there, given teh patience and watch them sniff every fucking one of them as if their spidey sense is going to give them the holy grail of cantaloupes. this goes for other produce as well

or the people that are absolutely ANAL about getting that freshest expiration date............they'll go through 80 gallons of milk to get one that says it expires 14 minutes after the other 79 gallons on display. i've got an idea, drink the shit then come back and buy more. cows have not yet dried up

how about the bread squeezers? if they werent all compressed from being jacked off by sally the super shopper they'd probably all be soft and fluffy

is it absolutely necessary to read teh ENTIRE label on that can of green beans? do they think there'll be small print somewhere where it says, "just fucking with you, this is really creamed corn?"

Dude that was some seriously funny shit.    True too
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:20:00 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
i feel your pain:

TexRdnec
Team Member
Smartass

TX, USA

Ah f-ing men.....

Except you forgot to mention the yuppie baby machine in asile 5 who's trying to determine whether Nutrasweet is actually better for her than regular sugar. All while her three kids, all under 5,  run around grabbing things from every shelf in the place and try to put them in her cart. Instead of telling them "no," she tries to negotiate with the little bastards as actually providing any parental discipline might hurt their feelings.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:21:43 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I'm gonna move someplace secret.

<straightline> Where are you moving to? </straightline>
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:23:44 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

You are an angry white male racist!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:32:35 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

+1
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top