Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2013 12:54:00 AM EDT
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has seen this and if so what you all thought of it?

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 1:08:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought it was a piece of shit.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 1:09:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Just finished watching it five minutes ago on Netflix.  I gave it three stars/liked it.  I would have liked it more had they targeted some lefties.  You could tell the film makers were liberals.  Much like the main character in the movie said, I agreed with some of their politics.  My problem was that the right wingers(Tea Party)were clearly labeled.  Whereas the left winters(people who give a shit about American Idol and TMZ)were not.  Don't regret watching it.  Won't watch it again though.  I'm drunk, please excuse any grammatical/spelling errors.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 1:09:13 AM EDT
[#3]
It's a fun watch. It's kind of like Office Space meets Falling Down. It's on Netflix Instant view.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 1:13:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's a fun watch. It's kind of like Office Space meets Falling Down. It's on Netflix Instant view.
View Quote

I thought so too.  It's a dark comedy, not a documentary.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top