Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
4/22/2019 5:32:20 PM
Posted: 4/20/2007 2:29:29 PM EDT
Glenn hosts a round table discussion on the Virginia Tech tragedy. Should the Virginia Tech killer have had the right to purchase a weapon? This tragedy has sparked a debate on America's current gun control laws. Tune in tonight at 7 p.m. ET on Headline Prime.

Ted Nugent is supposed to be on the show. Ted was actually pretty good when Glenn
had him on the radio yesterday.

I'll be watching.

On in about 30 minutes from right now on CNN Headline News channel.

Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:30:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:32:24 PM EDT
I'm still wondering why CNN would hire a conservative guy and give him his own show.

I guess it won't be possible for CNN to spin outright lie if GB's running the show.

I'll be watching.

HS1
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:36:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By HighStrung1:
I'm still wondering why CNN would hire a conservative guy and give him his own show.

1. Token conservative - they like to do it so they can say they're balanced (even though it's a 90% / 10% balance)

2. They've been getting beat in the ratings for so long they have to do something to compete with fox.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 3:06:39 PM EDT
bump - on now
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 3:14:06 PM EDT
On now and pretty good. Ted said we have a God given right to carry a gun in self defense, and that "gun free" zones are a recipe for this kind of tragedy.

The idiot former FBI director rebutted and said that "this is not the Wild West, and we do not have the right to carry guns".

Link Posted: 4/20/2007 3:15:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By HermanSnerd:
On now and pretty good. Ted said we have a God given right to carry a gun in self defense, and that "gun free" zones are a recipe for this kind of tragedy.

The idiot former FBI director rebutted and said that "this is not the Wild West, and we do not have the right to carry guns".

I saw that - I have to tape it next time around so I can get his exact words.

GB did a good job explaining 'God given rights'. He's much better on TV than he is on radio.

Link Posted: 4/20/2007 3:17:31 PM EDT
hahahahaha :

we live in a society where law enforcement SHOULD protect us .. :

hajhahahahahaha
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 3:18:49 PM EDT
That former FBI Don Whatsisname is a freakin libtard tool.He hasnt said anything but the same damn thing about a nanny govt taking care of us.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 3:22:06 PM EDT
We won't need guns if the government can fully protect us?

Who will protect us when the government goes bad?
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 3:25:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By HighStrung1:

You have Fox News to thank for that.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 3:26:07 PM EDT
I didn't see this coming...

It isn't the only place either!

I think it will be a good year for gun owners...
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 3:36:45 PM EDT
ost
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 3:44:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/20/2007 3:46:54 PM EDT by GunnyG]

Originally Posted By HermanSnerd:

On hearing that, Ted's eyes got as wide as a saucer, and the look of exasperation was classic.
Top Top