Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/9/2010 7:26:05 AM EDT
Was just a total A hole to Michelle Malkin on the radio show. And then called her Michelle Obama.

I'm about done with Beck.

He doesn't know when to drink a nice tall glass of Shut the F#*# Up.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:27:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/9/2010 7:30:26 AM EDT by macman37]
He's now saying he should apologize to her.

edit: He did just apologize, twice.

I didn't hear what precipitated this. I had it turned down.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:28:07 AM EDT
What happened?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:31:25 AM EDT
Glenn Beck is a scumbag POS.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:33:09 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Rosenrot:

more info for those us not listening?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:33:12 AM EDT

Was he raping kittens if front of her for you to say this?

What did he say or do?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:35:04 AM EDT
After the hatchet job she did on Ron Paul during the election she deserves it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:35:58 AM EDT
Michelle Malkin disrespected Ron Paul after the GOP debate during the last election, as did Sean Hannity.
I've hated them ever since.

Mr. Sean "I'm a Regan republican" Hannity...the guy that pimped McCain to us the whole time. What a fucking joke.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:35:59 AM EDT
Originally Posted By BUDUKO:

Was he raping kittens if front of her for you to say this?

What did he say or do?

MM was telling GB not to have Messa on his show today. Then they BOTH started in on each other.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:36:58 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Mattl:

....54 seconds

Yeah, she's a joke and deserved whatever Glenn said to her.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:37:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By distributor_of_pain:
Michelle Malkin disrespected Ron Paul after the GOP debate during the last election, as did Sean Hannity.

Mr. Sean "I'm a Regan republican" Hannity...the guy that pimped McCain to us the whole time. What a fucking joke.

I really can't stand Vannity.

What i don't get about so many Arfcommers is, Glenn Beck is a Constitutional defender who genuinely cares about this great nation... What's not to like?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:37:37 AM EDT
I was listening. this falls into the catagory of "friends fight". The discussion got a little heated. It was a misunderstanding. Everything is cool now..

The michelle obama thing was an unrelated blooper. He does that to people all the time, and so do alot of people with ADD. Doesnt mean anything.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:37:47 AM EDT
Probably something to do with Beck giving Massa a self-serving platform tonight on Fox.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:38:46 AM EDT
MM does have a bit of a reputation as being a Bitch-Princess, abeit a conservative one...

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:38:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By macman37:

What i don't get about so many Arfcommers is, Glenn Beck is a Constitutional defender who genuinely cares about this great nation... What's not to like?

He's only doing it for the money....
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:39:06 AM EDT
Beck's gettin' flakier by the day.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:39:45 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Mattl:

....54 seconds

Yeah, she's a joke and deserved whatever Glenn said to her.

Glenn Beck. Say it with me.... Glenn Beck.... Glen Beck...
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:39:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/9/2010 7:41:03 AM EDT by EarlBypass]
Something wicked this way comes, and it ain't Glenn Beck.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:40:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/9/2010 7:42:25 AM EDT by BUDUKO]
Ok.

Still don't understand all the hubub.

Why does't she want Massa on?

And what was his response?

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:41:22 AM EDT

He makes a living at it, that's one.

He also knows more than many of the "experts" here and that pisses them off. That's C.

3, he doesn't sit and drone on at you like a college professor. (Seems most here would like him to do just that!)
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:41:32 AM EDT
Originally Posted By raven:
Probably something to do with Beck giving Massa a self-serving platform tonight on Fox.

This. http://www.cityhallnews.com/newyork/article-1178-detailing-harassment-massa-claims-democratic-conspiracy-forced-exit.html

From what I gathered Malkin ignored the "dirt" Massa has on the Dem's and just went after him.

Beck's take is, "Yeah he may be a dirt-ball" but if what he says is true...then what he says is true.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:41:32 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Yossarian:

No he's not. Pimping his book three times a show isn't to make money, it's just to inform us
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:42:22 AM EDT

If I could do it for the money I would too... It's not like he wasn't being Conservative before Obama got elected.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:42:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/9/2010 7:42:35 AM EDT by macman37]
whoa
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:42:57 AM EDT

No he's not. Pimping his book three times a show isn't to make money, it's just to inform us

He's an arfcommer....He's getting (doing) both.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:43:11 AM EDT

No, he doesn't do that.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:43:30 AM EDT
Originally Posted By RRA_223:
MM does have a bit of a reputation as being a Bitch-Princess, abeit a conservative one...

http://pinstripebindi.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/michelle-malkin.jpg

Still hot.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:43:53 AM EDT
Michelle Malkin is "pretty" and "conservative". That's how deep Arfcom goes. That's all it takes to be a fan.

The bitch is a female, asian version of Sean Hannity.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:44:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ClanDireWolf:

No, he doesn't do that.

So I'm just seeing shit...great.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:45:39 AM EDT
Michelle Malkin is "pretty" and "conservative". That's how deep Arfcom goes. That's all it takes to be a fan.

The bitch is a hot female, asian version of Sean Hannity.

fix'd
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:45:44 AM EDT

I forgot many here still have a problem with making a profit.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:45:46 AM EDT

The bitch is a female, asian version of Sean Hannity.

No, not really.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:45:53 AM EDT

And the job you go to everyday is for what?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:47:58 AM EDT
Probably because Massa was FOR the public option. He only voted AGAINST it when it didn't have the public option.

He has not proved himself.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:48:16 AM EDT

No, he doesn't do that.

Must be, I watch him every day and he doesn't hawk his own books. He talks about other people's book. He "hawks" books he think people should read, don't see a problem with that, do you?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:48:55 AM EDT

Im not a big Hannity fan but just to let it be known every dime of profit from that book he is pimping is going to charity. I believe it is the alliance gund or something. Sends kids of dead soldiers to college IIRC.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:49:22 AM EDT
Originally Posted By stutzcattle:

And the job you go to everyday is for what?

Sarcasm people....Yeah I go to work to make money.....I also go to work because 75% of the time I enjoy it.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:51:44 AM EDT
Originally Posted By osprey21:

yup..

Maybe CNN saw what was coming and thought it was good to get rid of him.

I am not against his message, I just don't like his delivery of some issues.

...the man has issues, as we all do.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:52:07 AM EDT
I like them both.

I listen to and watch GB almost everyday, I read MM's blog everyday.

This is going to happen from time to time when there are passionate people out there fighting for what they think is right. Meh.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:52:42 AM EDT

No, he doesn't do that.

I watch Beck pretty regularly and I can hardly remember an occasion when I've seen him reference one of his own books on his TV show. He does regularly mention OTHER books that he feels are enlightening and often has the authors as guests on his show. Maybe that is where the confusion lies...

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:53:29 AM EDT

She's been bad. She deserves to be spanked.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:54:16 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Fulton1:

No, he doesn't do that.

I watch Beck pretty regularly and I can hardly remember an occasion when I've seen him reference one of his own books on his TV show. He does regularly mention OTHER books that he feels are enlightening and often has the authors as guests on his show. Maybe that is where the confusion lies...

Hey, that's what I said!
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:54:35 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Chris_C:

yup..

Take your pick: Glen Beck - Rachel Maddow (AKA Peyton Manning)
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:55:07 AM EDT

I like his messege just not the messenger. I usually appreciate the subject matter and topics of his shows I just wish it was somebody else presenting the material and facilitating the discussion. His delivery leaves much to be desired and probably turns a lot of would be alies off to the message.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:58:09 AM EDT

No, he doesn't do that.

Hey, that's what I said!

I saw that! I need to type faster
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:59:31 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Chris_C:

yup..

Pretty sure Beck left CNN to Fox as his own choice and was not fired.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:00:31 AM EDT

fix'd

Butterface.

Not that I'd kick her out of bed for eating crackers or anything, but I'm just sayin'.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:02:57 AM EDT
Originally Posted By tutone:

I like his messege just not the messenger. I usually appreciate the subject matter and topics of his shows I just wish it was somebody else presenting the material and facilitating the discussion. His delivery leaves much to be desired and probably turns a lot of would be alies off to the message.

So, you would him to sit at a desk, like a college professor, and in a monotone voice, lecture you? For an hour?

Why in God's name would you want that?

I'm in college now and those kind are the most boring to listen to!
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:05:49 AM EDT
I never really watch his show, but I listen to him on the radio and I have been getting G_B burnout too...

I don't like how he is using the "America is going down the shitter and I know how to save it" angle to get people to tune in later. He is already being paid for his time, and what is going on in DC is a very serious matter. If he knows something, we need to know it now, not "next friday at 5pm" Information is power and the longer you wait, the less power it has.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:06:24 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Subnet:

fix'd

Butterface.

Not that I'd kick her out of bed for eating crackers or anything, but I'm just sayin'.

For me she's one of those people that can look crazy-hot (yah, in both senses of that phrase!) one minute and the next she looks like, well, that pic above.

Like Giada Di Laurentiis. Totally hot until she smiles all the way... Then she looks like the shark from Finding Nemo.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:06:57 AM EDT

No, he doesn't do that.

I'm talking about Hannity
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top