Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2004 7:48:47 PM EDT
I just got an e-mail titled "The Real Ashley's Story," which of course is a liberal abortion nonsense response to the heart touching ad released yesterday.

So the e-mail links to this page:

www.fwhc.org/stories/ashley.htm

In which a 15 year old claims she got pregnant from "dry sex" because her underwear was too thin and some semen must have got in there.

Can I call some serous bullshit here?  If there's a sperm cell that can not only get through a fabric barier, but then get into the girl AND travel all the way up the vaginal canal AND into the uterus, then I'm a monkey's uncle.  

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:51:29 PM EDT
[#1]

I'll call BS.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:54:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Somewhere out there there's a guy that can blow a nut at least as far as a .22 long rifle can shoot!  Man!  He had some fire behind that load!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:54:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Little Johnny "Can I put my finger in your belly button?"

Little Susy "OK"
Little Susy "That's not your finger!"

Little Johnny "That's not your belly button!"
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:56:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Little Johnny "Can I put my finger in your belly button?"

Little Susy "OK"
Little Susy "That's not your finger!"

Little Johnny "That's not your belly button!"

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:56:22 PM EDT
[#5]

NFW.  The female body is hostile enough to sperm that enter THE CORRECT WAY.  For one to make it from OUTSIDE OF HER PANTIES all the way through the gauntlet is just too far off charts.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:57:05 PM EDT
[#6]
dry sex can't cause pregnancy

of couse what she described isn't exactly frottage either

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:00:57 PM EDT
[#7]
A 16 year old senior in high school? I ain't buyin it
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:01:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Somewhere out there there's a guy that can blow a nut at least as far as a .22 long rifle can shoot!  Man!  He had some fire behind that load!

Thank you.  I am now in a much better mood.  I woke up one of the kids when I laughed, so now I'm in trouble too, but hey, what's new?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:01:31 PM EDT
[#9]
She wants us to write to her, but I can't figure out how
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:02:55 PM EDT
[#10]
No harder to believe than the people of California electing a man whom Danny DeVito impregnated.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:36:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Holy crap.  I was reading this website linked to the one above. www.fwhc.org/abortion/index.htm

1.5 million abortions a year in the United States.
21% because the woman felt her finances were inadequate.
21% because the woman felt she was not ready for the responsibility.
1% due to rape and incest.

Monica's Story
I am right in the middle of my 5th abortion. I took the early option pill this morning, and tomorrow night I will insert the misoprostol to make me start to have cramps and bleeding. I'm 7 weeks along this time.

When I think FIVE abortions…I am really tempted to berate myself for it. I mean, how can an educated woman find herself in this spot five times by age 31? How could I be this careless? But you know, lack of caring had NOTHING to do with it. Every single time I have found myself pregnant my situation has been radically different, and every time, I believe I have made the best choice possible. I grieve about it, and want never to have to make this choice again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I give a small apology to the embryo inside me again. I know that every one of the embryos that I have aborted have been every bit as unique and special as the two I decided to keep and raise. I take small rationalizing comfort in the knowledge that the cerebral cortex does not begin to transmit impulses until about 25 weeks, meaning that there will be no pain for the little one, just a simple failure to thrive. I will try, in wonder and fear to spot the grayish embryo in the clots that I will begin passing this Sunday, and if I find it, I will give it a burial. I am glad that there are earlier, non-surgical options available to me and to other women. I am pro-life in the sense that I respect and revere life. There is nothing easy and nothing comfortable about this decision, even though I have come to it before.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've considered having my tubes tied, but I love my reproductive capacity. And I'm only 31. There's still reason to imagine that during or after graduate school I'd meet someone I'd want to have another child with.

I can only imagine that anti-choice people are probably reading this with much gnashing of teeth, but you know, if every woman with an unwanted pregnancy gave her child up for adoption, we'd have orphanages full of the unwanted all around us. You're not going to find enough adoptive parents for all those conceptions. Moreover, we'd have women who had to knowingly turn over their child to that unknown fate, and live their entire lives knowing that somewhere their child lives, maybe lacking in love or in basic needs, just so that she could live free of them. I'd rather know that I could fully provide for those I chose to bring into this world, since raising them is my responsibility and should be my reward. Sometimes I look at my two kids and think they are awfully lucky to be the ones that got born, but you know, the embryos I aborted are not suffering, and did not suffer when I ended their development. If they were assigned a soul yet, that soul has gone straight back to God, and I know that God understands the choices I have made as a foolish and emotion-addled human being.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:05:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Holy crap.  I was reading this website linked to the one above. www.fwhc.org/abortion/index.htm

Monica's Story
I am right in the middle of my 5th abortion. I took the early option pill this morning, and tomorrow night I will insert the misoprostol to make me start to have cramps and bleeding. I'm 7 weeks along this time.

When I think FIVE abortions…I am really tempted to berate myself for it. I mean, how can an educated woman find herself in this spot five times by age 31? How could I be this careless? But you know, lack of caring had NOTHING to do with it. Every single time I have found myself pregnant my situation has been radically different, and every time, I believe I have made the best choice possible. I grieve about it, and want never to have to make this choice again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I give a small apology to the embryo inside me again. I know that every one of the embryos that I have aborted have been every bit as unique and special as the two I decided to keep and raise. I take small rationalizing comfort in the knowledge that the cerebral cortex does not begin to transmit impulses until about 25 weeks, meaning that there will be no pain for the little one, just a simple failure to thrive. I will try, in wonder and fear to spot the grayish embryo in the clots that I will begin passing this Sunday, and if I find it, I will give it a burial. I am glad that there are earlier, non-surgical options available to me and to other women. I am pro-life in the sense that I respect and revere life. There is nothing easy and nothing comfortable about this decision, even though I have come to it before.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've considered having my tubes tied, but I love my reproductive capacity. And I'm only 31. There's still reason to imagine that during or after graduate school I'd meet someone I'd want to have another child with.

I can only imagine that anti-choice people are probably reading this with much gnashing of teeth, but you know, if every woman with an unwanted pregnancy gave her child up for adoption, we'd have orphanages full of the unwanted all around us. You're not going to find enough adoptive parents for all those conceptions. Moreover, we'd have women who had to knowingly turn over their child to that unknown fate, and live their entire lives knowing that somewhere their child lives, maybe lacking in love or in basic needs, just so that she could live free of them. I'd rather know that I could fully provide for those I chose to bring into this world, since raising them is my responsibility and should be my reward. Sometimes I look at my two kids and think they are awfully lucky to be the ones that got born, but you know, the embryos I aborted are not suffering, and did not suffer when I ended their development. If they were assigned a soul yet, that soul has gone straight back to God, and I know that God understands the choices I have made as a foolish and emotion-addled human being.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:10:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Monica's Story

So when do we get to abort her?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:19:28 PM EDT
[#14]
My GF had to intern in one of Chicago's worst ghettos as part of her degree. She worked the OBGYN floor and she said that 95% of the patients had VD or AIDS or both.

One woman had had 11, yes you read correct 11 fucking abortions! They were trying to convince her to get her tubes tied. You know our tax dollars paid for that too.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:19:28 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Monica's Story

I give a small apology to the embryo inside me again. That is big of her. I know that every one of the embryos that I have aborted have been every bit as unique and special as the two I decided to keep and raise. Hey, when times get tough, can't find a sitter etc. Why not just snuff them out too. I take small rationalizing comfort in the knowledge that the cerebral cortex does not begin to transmit impulses until about 25 weeks, meaning that there will be no pain for the little one, just a simple failure to thrive. I will try, in wonder and fear to spot the grayish embryo in the clots that I will begin passing this Sunday, and if I find it, I will give it a burial. I am glad that there are earlier, non-surgical options available to me and to other women. I am pro-life in the sense that I respect and revere life. There is nothing easy and nothing comfortable about this decision, even though I have come to it before.
I've considered having my tubes tied, but I love my reproductive capacity. There is so much WRONG with this person. And I'm only 31. Pregnant every other year since she was able to concieve, and hasn't figured it out YET?? There's still reason to imagine that during or after graduate school I'd meet someone I'd want to have another child with.

I can only imagine that anti-choice people are probably reading this with much gnashing of teeth, but you know, if every woman with an unwanted pregnancy gave her child up for adoption, we'd have orphanages full of the unwanted all around us. You're not going to find enough adoptive parents for all those conceptions. Moreover, we'd have women who had to knowingly turn over their child to that unknown fate, and live their entire lives knowing that somewhere their child lives, maybe lacking in love or in basic needs, just so that she could live free of them. I'd rather know that I could fully provide for those I chose to bring into this world, since raising them is my responsibility and should be my reward. Sometimes I look at my two kids and think they are awfully lucky to be the ones that got born, No Shit--they hit the f-ing life lottery but you know, the embryos I aborted are not suffering, and did not suffer when I ended their development. If they were assigned a soul yet, that soul has gone straight back to God, and I know that God understands the choices I have made as a foolish and emotion-addled human being.

hr
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:24:05 PM EDT
[#16]
"And that, little Ashley, is why all good little girls should learn to suck dick."

Seriously.  Think of the benefits ten years down the road-a nation of women trained to give BJ's from an early age.  Our male children could grow up in a world with no tooth-scraping.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:26:11 PM EDT
[#17]
FIVE abortions?

How the.. what the.. ugh

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:27:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
"And that, little Ashley, is why all good little girls should learn to suck dick."

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:46:20 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
My GF had to intern in one of Chicago's worst ghettos as part of her degree. She worked the OBGYN floor and she said that 95% of the patients had VD or AIDS or both.

One woman had had 11, yes you read correct 11 fucking abortions! hey

It's much cheaper for the Gov't to pay for her tubes to get tied then to pay welfare on 1-10 kids for the next 18 years.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:49:12 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
A 16 year old senior in high school? I ain't buyin it

I know one of those. More 16 year old than senior though, she ditched me and went back to her asshole ex.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:23:13 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

You heretic!

Don't you know that ALL abortion in this country is due to rape and incest, and that it is only we extremist Christian Bible-thumpers who claim that abortion in this country is overwhelmingly due to the convenience of the mother?

1.5 million kids dead every year.  That's over 4,100 PER DAY.

We lose 1,000 soldier in a WAR in a YEAR and we are told that the blood is running in the streets. We lose 3,000 in one day and we go to war.

we MURDER 4,100 INNOCENTS DAILY and..........

..... we are told it's a "woman's right to choose".

Excuse me while I go and be sick....

ETA: Oh, and as for getting pregnant via dry sex: My sister put it best way back: "Trust me. To get pregnant, ya gotta SCREW."
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:27:55 AM EDT
[#22]
They say 1 in 4 women will have an abortion in their life time, sad real sad.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:48:25 AM EDT
[#23]
In my opinion any woman who gets an abortion that isnt due to rape or incest should be stoned to death.
There is no reason to have an abortion dont want to get pregnant dont fuck every guy you meet. I will not talk or even acknowledge a woman who had an abortion if i know they had one God can forgive them but i cant and i hope they spend eternity burning in hell for it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:59:40 AM EDT
[#24]
wow what a bunch of stupid bitches.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:05:05 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
No harder to believe than the people of California electing a man whom Danny DeVito impregnated.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:07:36 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I am pro-life in the sense that I respect and revere life. There is nothing easy and nothing comfortable about this decision, even though I have come to it before.

Yep, its a hard life, but somebody's gotta do it.

Why can't these cunts see that the responsibility comes when they spread their legs?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:29:26 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Monica's Story

When I think FIVE abortions…I am really tempted to berate myself for it. I'm tempted to do more than berate you!I mean, how can an educated woman find herself in this spot five times by age 31? Find herself in this situation? Like it's a big suprise that after you sleep with who knows how many guys, you end up pregnant. Educated my ass! How could I be this careless? But you know, lack of caring had NOTHING EVERYTHING to do with it. Every single time I have found myself pregnant my situation has been radically different, and every time, I believe I have made the best choice possible. I grieve about it, and want never to have to make this choice again. See solution above. Stop fucking!
I give a small apology to the embryo inside me again. I'm sure it feels better knowing you are sorry for KILLING it. I know that every one of the embryos that I have aborted have been every bit as unique and special as the two I decided to keep and raise. I take small rationalizing comfort in the knowledge that the cerebral cortex does not begin to transmit impulses until about 25 weeks, meaning that there will be no pain for the little one, just a simple failure to thrive. I will try, in wonder and fear to spot the grayish embryo in the clots that I will begin passing this Sunday, and if I find it, I will give it a burial. Wow, that's great! Mighty nice of you. I am glad that there are earlier, non-surgical options available to me and to other women. I am pro-life in the sense that I respect and revere life. Revere it when it's not an inconvenience for you. There is nothing easy and nothing comfortable about this decision, even though I have come to it before.
I've considered having my tubes tied, but I love my reproductive capacity. OK, now I see. Mentally unstable. And I'm only 31. There's still reason to imagine that during or after graduate school I'd meet someone I'd want to have another child with.

I can only imagine that anti-choice people are probably reading this with much gnashing of teeth, You think? but you know, if every woman with an unwanted pregnancy gave her child up for adoption, we'd have orphanages full of the unwanted all around us. You're not going to find enough adoptive parents for all those conceptions. Moreover, we'd have women who had to knowingly turn over their child to that unknown fate, and live their entire lives knowing that somewhere their child lives, So apparently the fate you've chosen for the child is better than living. Yeah, right, I understand that one. maybe lacking in love or in basic needs, just so that she could live free of them. Isn't aborting it doing the same thing for her? Letting her be free of her responsibility I'd rather know that I could fully provide for those I chose to bring into this world, since raising them is my responsibility and should be my reward. Sometimes I look at my two kids and think they are awfully lucky to be the ones that got born, Make sure you tell them that too. They'll probably run out and buy a shit load of lottery tickets, cause that is some SERIOUS luck.but you know, the embryos I aborted are not suffering, and did not suffer when I ended their development. If they were assigned a soul yet, that soul has gone straight back to God, and I know that God understands the choices I have made Bet your ass he does, and I doubt he's happy about it. as a foolish and emotion-addled human being.

This has to be one of the dumbest bitches on the planet!
I mean good God! 5 abortions and you still don't get the simplest rule of all?
You don't want kids = you don't screw!
All other forms of birth control have their risks, but with 5 friggin abortions I'll bet she ain't usin them either!

This woman makes me sick.
Actually, most of them make me sick. (women who get abortions, not all women. for those that may have gotten confused.)
1% from rape? I can't pass judgement on those. Tough situation on either side of that issue, but for the rest it's out of convenience. The convenience is a condom, the pill, or just plain stop screwing! Not KILLING a child.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:15:40 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
dry sex can't cause pregnancy

of couse what she described isn't exactly frottage either

You know, the last time a virgin gave birth, three wise men showed up with a camel-load of gold, frankinsense and myrrh.  You guys just gotta BELIEVE.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:18:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Ask Mary. maybe the second coming is upon us

Chris

Quoted:
I just got an e-mail titled "The Real Ashley's Story," which of course is a liberal abortion nonsense response to the heart touching ad released yesterday.

In which a 15 year old claims she got pregnant from "dry sex" because her underwear was too thin and some semen must have got in there.

Can I call some serous bullshit here?  If there's a sperm cell that can not only get through a fabric barier, but then get into the girl AND travel all the way up the vaginal canal AND into the uterus, then I'm a monkey's uncle.  

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:25:03 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Possible, but very unlikely.   Sperm gets everywhere.

If the weave were a relatively loose cotten fabric, if the boy exploded a lot of semen, if they kept grinding away, if she were aroused and vasocongested, then yes, it is possible, but very unlikely that some sperm could have made the journey and found the promised land.   Even more possible, if there was digital penetration after the dry sex.

John K.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:28:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Did you look at the "For Sale" page on that site?  The "Do-it-yourself" exam kit, complete with speculum?  WTF?

I wonder how much of their sales are to whacko-fetish types?  (I worked in a one-hour photo lab for 5 years, they are out there.  And I think they all brought their film to my shop.  I really, really wish it was possible to un-see things.)

Kirk
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:38:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Lots of these girls who get pregnant aren't even sexually active!  I've seen several who, along with their moms, deny ever having sex!  That means that immaculate conceptions take place all the time; it was not a unique event 2000+ years ago...
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:55:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Well, luckily it wasn't much of an option some 39 years ago and I was adopted instead of aborted.

Fucktard liberal bastards!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:05:26 AM EDT
[#34]
I know a chick that has had 4.  Yes, she is whacked in the head.  Don't even ask where she works.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:07:19 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Lots of these girls who get pregnant aren't even sexually active!  I've seen several who, along with their moms, deny ever having sex!  That means that immaculate conceptions take place all the time; it was not a unique event 2000+ years ago...

That goes right along with this:

"I am the best french kisser in the trailer park, my daddy says so!"
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:14:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Story itself is probably bullshit but it is a definite possibility.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:17:40 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Possible, but very unlikely.   Sperm gets everywhere.

If the weave were a relatively loose cotten fabric, if the boy exploded a lot of semen, if they kept grinding away, if she were aroused and vasocongested, then yes, it is possible, but very unlikely that some sperm could have made the journey and found the promised land.   Even more possible, if there was digital penetration after the dry sex.

John K.

"Fingering" isn't the same thing as "dry sex." And if I remember biology correctly, HALF of the sperm that is ejaculated into a woman by normal means (as in the little suckers already have a head start and are deep inside) are killed outright, since a vagina is a hostile environment to sperm (acidic if I remember correctly, though that doesn’t bother my tongue ). I seriously doubt the claims. It's bullshit. Not even remotedly possible.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:18:11 AM EDT
[#38]
whats next anal babies???
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:39:13 AM EDT
[#39]

so this cunt has been knocked up 7 times, kept two, killed 5 and the one she is currently killing, who's daddy she is obviously fucking with no protection is not good enough to be a father

how much yall wanna bet every one of these fucking kids has been from a different guy?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:42:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Well if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black

"But I know that if I had this baby I would resent it. I would feel that it took my life from me"

http://www.fwhc.org/stories/kayla.htm
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:46:49 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

so this cunt has been knocked up 7 times, kept two, killed 5 and the one she is currently killing, who's daddy she is obviously fucking with no protection is not good enough to be a father

how much yall wanna bet every one of these fucking kids has been from a different guy?

Ain't a chance in hell I'm taking that bet.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:39:24 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You heretic!

Don't you know that ALL abortion in this country is due to rape and incest, and that it is only we extremist Christian Bible-thumpers who claim that abortion in this country is overwhelmingly due to the convenience of the mother?

1.5 million kids dead every year.  That's over 4,100 PER DAY.

We lose 1,000 soldier in a WAR in a YEAR and we are told that the blood is running in the streets. We lose 3,000 in one day and we go to war.

we MURDER 4,100 INNOCENTS DAILY and..........

..... we are told it's a "woman's right to choose".

Excuse me while I go and be sick....

ETA: Oh, and as for getting pregnant via dry sex: My sister put it best way back: "Trust me. To get pregnant, ya gotta SCREW."

That's why I posted that statistic.  When talking about abortion everyone brings up rape and incest, when it is an infantesimal part of the problem.  I'm betting the 1% was probably rounded up as well.

It's funny at work (I work at a school) people will make remarks about my political beliefes so my pat response is, "Yeah, I'm the bad guy because I believe killing babies is wrong!"  "I'm the bad guy because I believe in freedom!"  "I'm the bad guy because I feel people should be responsible for their actions!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:56:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Liberal Math

Pregnant woman murdered= double homicide "two precious lives lost"

Abortion of "fetus"= women's "choice" "It's just tissue"

JMHO

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:04:08 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Liberal Math

Pregnant woman murdered= double homicide "two precious lives lost"

Abortion of "fetus"= women's "choice" "It's just tissue"

JMHO

Actually, the libs do try to be consistent on this issue.  The national womyns' groups issued press releases when the Scott Peterson murder case came out saying that they opposed charging Scott with two murders.   They said he should just be charged with Lacy and, well, that 8 month old featus that could hear, think, feel, and suffer... just a clump of cells in their view.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top