Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2002 4:23:31 AM EDT
[URL]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=3&u=/nm/20020502/od_nm/panties_dc_2[/url]

School Official on Leave Amid Panties Furor
Thu May 2, 8:52 AM ET

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A high school administrator who allegedly lifted the skirts of teen girls at a dance to make sure they were not wearing skimpy thong panties was put on leave, but furious parents said they would not be satisfied until she was fired.

Rita Wilson, a vice principal at Rancho Bernardo High School in suburban San Diego, was placed on administrative leave pending an investigation, officials there said.

"She needs to be fired," mother Alane Garvik said. "And if they don't fire her I'm willing to file a lawsuit. My daughter has already told me she doesn't want to go back to Rancho Bernardo if (Wilson) is still there." "She feels violated," Garvik said. "She feels like somebody was messing with her private parts. All those boys there seeing her butt and her thong."

Garvik said among the few girls who escaped a panty inspection were those who were overweight.

"They said: 'You are overweight so I wouldn't expect you to be wearing something like (thong panties)," Garvik said. "One girl was told she was 'matronly' and since she was 'matronly' they didn't expect her to be wearing something like that."

Other parents said girls were made to partially disrobe if Wilson or another teacher suspected they weren't wearing bras.
View Quote

mmhmm... Sexual Profiling, geee. one thinks this is a way to get us used to it and expand to racial profiling.

only on leave? fell termination, no sevrence pay (jail term as a extra thou) would be me demand. then a few extra lawsuits from parents. at least the one parent is willing to bring a lawsuit.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 6:59:05 AM EDT
[#1]
This makes me so angry!!  Leave!?!  That's it?!?  Man, she better be fired and have sexual assault charges filed.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 8:18:08 AM EDT
[#2]
since she was 'matronly' they didn't expect her to be wearing something like that.
View Quote

I went to a school were the nuns would pull down your pants to spank your bare bottom (ouch!), so the dress code check didn't bother me as much as it did some of you guys.  Besides, the administration should be to blame for making rules that are better not enforced.  The above does bother me.  This is a rather mean insult from the teacher, and this particular insult distances the student from the other skinnier students.  That's great for her self-esteem.z
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 2:37:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Anybody got a link to a picture of the lady vice princupal?
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 3:03:19 PM EDT
[#4]
A pic request in four posts- I wonder if that's a record here?

[:D]

Now, what were we just saying about lawyers the other day...?
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 3:12:22 PM EDT
[#5]
the panty check thing was really stupid, but am I the only one who doesn't care?????
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 3:18:00 PM EDT
[#6]
[img]http://www.wic.org/pic/jreno.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 3:21:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.wic.org/pic/jreno.gif[/url]
View Quote

OMG, shes UGLY! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 3:30:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Ugly as sin, and a crappy personality to boot- what a combo for Reno.  She'll be the next Gov. of FL, over our dead bodies...

[uzi]Reno
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:27:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Why did she care if the girls had on thongs?  I mean....why does it matter.

medcop
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:51:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

The term "dyke" comes to mind when I saw that pic.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:55:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

The term "dyke" comes to mind when I saw that pic.
View Quote

HAHAHAHA

Honestly, this person needs to have her reputation dragged through the mud.  Wait a minute, she single-handedly did that herself.

BTW, isn't what she did grounds for sexual harrassment??  Or a lawsuit of somesort?!

Jim
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 12:11:18 AM EDT
[#12]
A little OT, but what a bummer!

When I saw the subject, "Girls made to show Panties, part 2 "

I thought this was the second in a series of BOTD threads about women with really fine booty, the kind of women who were 'made to show........'   AW, FERGIDDIT
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 12:14:46 AM EDT
[#13]

By the way, has anyone seen Imbroglio?

I heard he was last spotted heading for Rancho Bernardo.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 12:18:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Found the schools website. This is Rita Wilson...

[img]http://powayusd.sdcoe.k12.ca.us/pusdrbhs/images/admin/wilson.jpg[/img]

AKA "Thong Bandit"
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 12:32:25 AM EDT
[#15]
She looks somewhat evil, but possibly thong-worthy.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 1:27:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
She looks somewhat evil, but possibly thong-worthy.
View Quote

Yes, not bad, not bad.  I wouldn't mind watching her "thong gaze" [}:D] .....Definitely a TILF [spank]

Link Posted: 5/4/2002 1:56:55 AM EDT
[#17]
[url]http://powayusd.sdcoe.k12.ca.us/pusdrbhs/admin/asstprincs.htm[/url]  Cool, they got Mr. Bean for Principal.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 2:16:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

AKA "Thong Bandit"
View Quote

Baby might look good in a thong herself... Well, maybe if she was in her 20's again.

Edited to add: Three beers later and now baby is starting to look kinda fine. [beer]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 7:00:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

She ain't that bad looking. I'll bet 10 years ago she was downright pretty too.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 7:11:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

She ain't that bad looking. I'll bet 10 years ago she was downright pretty too.
View Quote

Which is probably why she's doing this sort of crazy shit to girls ten years younger than she is.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 8:06:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

AKA "Thong Bandit"
View Quote

Baby might look good in a thong herself... Well, maybe if she was in her 20's again.

[b]Edited to add: Three beers later and now baby is starting to look kinda fine.[/b] [beer]
View Quote

DAMN....6:16 to 6:20 Three beers in four minutes !?!?!!!!

well done [beer]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 8:11:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Good work Noname!

She is indeed a TILF!

Damn it, where were teachers like this when I was in school?!?
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 8:16:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Good work Noname!

She is indeed a TILF!

View Quote

What the heck is a TILF?
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 8:17:43 AM EDT
[#24]
High school panty inspector?

Where do I sign?
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 8:19:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
the panty check thing was really stupid, but am I the only one who doesn't care?????
View Quote

Ya know, that attitude is what has this country in the shape that it's in.

Even if you DON'T have a daughter, you should still care that a teacher is sexually harrassing students.

When my daughter get;s to be that age, and something like this happens, it just might be on the evening news.

Oh, I guess that that pedophiles don't bother you either? I mean, why should you care if an adult is preying on children?
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 8:19:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 2:01:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Ya know, that attitude is what has this country in the shape that it's in.

Even if you DON'T have a daughter, you should still care that a teacher is sexually harrassing students.

When my daughter get;s to be that age, and something like this happens, it just might be on the evening news.

Oh, I guess that that pedophiles don't bother you either? I mean, why should you care if an adult is preying on children?
View Quote

Get over yourself sir! you equate enforcing a dress code, albeit in an assinine, unnecessary way, to child molestation?? excuse me for not whooping and hollaring through the hills because some principal did a panty check (btw, they checked for bras at my prom years ago).  I guess I don't, for lack of a better expression, get my panties in a wad as fast as you, but surely this is not worthy of national news!

My lack of concern over panty checks in L.A. is "what has this country in the shape that it's in"?  yeah right buddy, the only reason this is getting airtime because it is mildly sexually tittlizing to some slobs. frankly, it doesn't start my motor, and I could care less
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 2:24:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By: MEDCOP:
Why did she care if the girls had on thongs? I mean....why does it matter.

medcop
View Quote

Don't you know that a thong is the underwear choice of the devil himself?  [}:)]  

She was trying to single handedly save these girls from a life of drugs and prostitution [0:)]........

WOW, this is my Century post....WOOHOO!!
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 4:10:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Get over yourself sir! you equate enforcing a dress code, albeit in an assinine, unnecessary way, to child molestation?? excuse me for not whooping and hollaring through the hills because some principal did a panty check (btw, they checked for bras at my prom years ago).  I guess I don't, for lack of a better expression, get my panties in a wad as fast as you, but surely this is not worthy of national news!

My lack of concern over panty checks in L.A. is "what has this country in the shape that it's in"?  yeah right buddy, the only reason this is getting airtime because it is mildly sexually tittlizing to some slobs. frankly, it doesn't start my motor, and I could care less
View Quote

You are WRONG.
A dress code says what is appropraite OUTER clothing, such as mini skirts, strapless dresses with bras that arn't, bare midriffs and so on.
What a person wears UNDER those clothes is NOT their concern.
This vice principle was either intentionally embarressing and sexually harrassing the girls, or was getting her jollies looking at their panties.
And your lack of concern over this is the same as the lack of concern about the sexual exploitation of children by NAMBLA, the exploitation of our Second Amendment rights, and a host of other problems brought on by "lack of concern".
I personally feel that this woman should be brought up on AT LEAST sexual harrassment charges.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:27:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
A dress code says what is appropraite OUTER clothing, such as mini skirts, strapless dresses with bras that arn't, bare midriffs and so on.
What a person wears UNDER those clothes is NOT their concern.
View Quote

I agree with you: If it can't be seen from the outside, it's not the school's business.

And your lack of concern over this is the same as the lack of concern about the sexual exploitation of children by NAMBLA, the exploitation of our Second Amendment rights, and a host of other problems brought on by "lack of concern".
I personally feel that this woman should be brought up on AT LEAST sexual harrassment charges.
View Quote

But I still say: It's the parents' responsibility to keep their children away from bad schools; and it's the voting taxpayers' responsibility not to fund bad schools.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:38:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I agree with you: If it can't be seen from the outside, it's not the school's business.
View Quote

Absolutely, its just like saying any cop can look in your trunk for no reason.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:46:27 PM EDT
[#32]

Dang [shock]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:49:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

ummm, i don't get , who's this guy supposed to be?
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:50:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good work Noname!

She is indeed a TILF!

View Quote

What the heck is a TILF?
View Quote

Teacher I'd like to F*ck.   Figured it out from MILF.  (American Pie)
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 6:01:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

AKA "Thong Bandit"
View Quote

[b]Edited to add: Three beers later and now baby is starting to look kinda fine.[/b] [beer]
View Quote

well done [beer]
View Quote

Sh*t, you should have seen me when I was 20. [beer]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 6:10:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

well done [beer]
View Quote

Sh*t, you should have seen me when I was 20. [beer]
View Quote

Beer bongs are best when contemplating panty-gazing TILF's.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 6:11:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

excuse me for not whooping and hollaring through the hills because some principal did a panty check (btw, they checked for bras at my prom years ago).  I guess I don't, for lack of a better expression, get my panties in a wad as fast as you, but surely this is not worthy of national news!

View Quote

Quoted:
You are WRONG.
View Quote
Bullshit! I think with even a cursory reading of my above post it is clear I was refering to whether this is a [b] BONA FIDE NEWS ITEM[/b]; your attempt to lump me in with pedophiles and antis is a piss-poor ad hominem attack. It's real easy to say "well you must like child molesters" than to say "yeah, it was a slow news day." And if "lack of concern" for any given dumbass news story is a barometer of whether one is pro-gun or anti-child molester or anti "other problems"; then I am sure you also "lack concern" for "the sexual exploitation of children by NAMBLA, the exploitation of our Second Amendment rights, and a host of other problems," as I am sure I can find a number of news stories you "could care less about."
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 6:38:03 PM EDT
[#38]
When dealing with ANY CLEAR violation of someone's rights,  IT IS VERY newsworthy. This happened to no one, not 2 but MOST of the girls attending the dance.
And even if it was just 1, any time a person in the position of authority over a child abuses their position, we should ALL speak out. PERIOD.
So your lack of concern over this problem IS a porblem.
I doubt that you would feel "unconcerned" if you had a daughter.
But feel free to be "unconcerned" about this issue. And all the others.....
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 7:43:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Well, it's in California, not exactly known for protecting civil rights.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 7:52:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Underwear or the total absense of same is not the business of the the school, teachers or admnistrators.  The lesbo nazi should be fired!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top