Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2002 1:33:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:38:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Whew, its a good thing to know that didnt happen to her while she was in the care of the state.  Oh wait...  [rolleyes]

Thank God I have two parents that love me and didnt do the popular thing and get divorced.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:38:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:49:50 PM EDT
[#3]
It's sad isn't it?  Being a S. Florida native, things like this REALLY gives us a bad name. DCF (Dept. of Children & Families) thinks the grandmother has her, the grandmother thinks that DCF has her. There was a case worker (protective investigator) AND a counselor who were supposed to have monthly (or more frequent) visits with her, but I guess assigning 600 families per investigator gets a little confusing for scheduling purposes...huh? [SLEEP]  And supposedly she was picked up by a "DCF worker", and never came back, not even a phone call...and NO ONE questioned that for a year. I only have one thing to say though...especially if any of you are from S. Florida...are you really surprised???

Welcome to the State of Confusion...uh..I mean Florida!  [WHACKO]

If the fishing wasn't so good here I'd be GONE!!!

SNF
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:52:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 2:49:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Initial reports here in KC are that the palm print from the missing Florida girl do not match
the ones of the dead girl that was found here.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 2:53:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Florida was a F---ed up Sh--hole the 10 years I lived there. I guess some things never change.

I'm glad my oldest daughter left there when she was old enough to move out of her mothers house.
(She's 19 now)....and I'm gonna be a Grandpa in the next coupla weeks[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top