[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/923236/posts?page=1[/url]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:09:12 PM EDT
[#1]
That's f*cking bullshit!!

Edited for cussing.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:15:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
And to think that if she conceives a child from this, the conservative, religious right wants to take away her ability to terminate the pregnancy from this evil act.
View Quote

BenDover,

I'm conservative, Christian and I'm right!

This is one of the very few exceptions I would make for a legal abortion.

Rape, incest and the mothers life is at stake and the only way to save the mothers life is to terminate the pregnancy. BTW, if only these 3 reasons were allowed for an abortion, the abortion rate in this country would drop by at LEAST 90%!!!!

So save your ranting for when you can say something that's actually true. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:15:43 PM EDT
[#3]
If that wasn't such a sissy nation, that man, drunk or not, would have his falus cut off by now.

Drunkenness is no excuse to commit crimes like that.

Edit: [b]bvmjethead[/b], I agree with your 90% statement, and the three main reasons. But why force parents who have 'accidents' and cannot afford to raise children to try and do so, only to take em away and screw up their lives permenantly in doing so?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:15:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats Fucked up. It's getting to the point that nothing amazes me anymore[:(]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:19:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Yet more evidence that those people suck. How someone could just walk by and do nothing is beyond me and makes them nearly as guilty as the actual rapist.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:20:20 PM EDT
[#6]
And the VPC is praising her name for her following their advice by letting the rapist have what he wants.

Try that shit here, a CCW carrier woulda plugged that piece of human trash.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:22:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
And the VPC is praising her name for her following their advice by letting the rapist have what he wants.

Try that shit here, a CCW carrier woulda plugged that piece of human trash.
View Quote

What about the VPC? Why not charge IT with conspiracy to rape/murder? Or promotion of illegal activity? [;D]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:24:25 PM EDT
[#8]
hey, thats not a bad idea, giving out damaging information, ETH, any way we can file a lawsuit agianst the Brady Bunch on behalf of this girl?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:29:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:32:00 PM EDT
[#10]
But I am not physically powerful so I need a gun, or a bat
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:35:45 PM EDT
[#11]
I had a feeling that this must have happened in Europe, but I figured France first.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:38:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
And to think that if she conceives a child from this, the conservative, religious right wants to take away her ability to terminate the pregnancy from this evil act.
View Quote

BenDover,

Rape, incest and the mothers life is at stake and the only way to save the mothers life is to terminate the pregnancy. BTW, if only these 3 reasons were allowed for an abortion, the abortion rate in this country would drop by at LEAST 90%!!!!

View Quote

You forgot one valid reason, if the quailty of life for the baby is going to be so bad that it would be better off terminated, which is what happened to my family. Wife got a bad case of chicken pox during pregnancy, doctor said the fetus had many problems and would not live very long outside the womb, still it was a terrible thing for us to "decide" to do, something my wife and I will never get over. What was worse was what my wife had to endure while getting to the surgical center, lots of pro-lifers calling names such as baby killer, slut, etc. One fool made the mistake of grabbing my wife's shoulder to yell in her face. His face will never be the same, courtesy of my fists, elbows, and feet smashing his face to a bloody pulp. My wife got to bail me out of jail after her abortion was complete, how nice for us. I was also sued by this pussy but I won as I was merely defending my wife. I laughed in his face afterward knowing that he'll see those scars in the mirror for life. You don't touch my wife, kids, family, without paying the price.

FYI to you antis:

When you anti-abortionists block the surgical center and make assumptions that everyone going there is just a slut that is getting an abortion because she don't want the baby, think again. You might just run into someone like my wife who does NOT want an abortion but it was deemed a medical neccessity by her doctor. And for god sake, don't touch her, she might have a crazed husband that is not in his right mind (because of the abortion) right behind her that will ruin your face and mangle your body for that "mistake".

Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:09:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Good for you Hellraiser........If in the same situation, I'd do the same thing.  

The situation in it's self is bad enought, add an ass hole the equation, someone is getting HURT and it is not going to be me or my wife.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:19:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Edit: [b]bvmjethead[/b], I agree with your 90% statement, and the three main reasons. But why force parents who have 'accidents' and cannot afford to raise children to try and do so, only to take em away and screw up their lives permenantly in doing so?
View Quote

Because "accidents" are MAYBE 1/4 of 1% of the total abortions in this country.

You're shooting rubber bands to get to the stars.

Abortion is especially wrong when a married couple has one.

Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:19:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Sorry, but I find it amazing how militant baby killers turn this tragedy into a poster child for abortion.

Hellraiser, I feel for your wife and yourself, I am not sure about the area you are in, but in a lot of places you can have pregnancies terminated for medical reasons at other than abortion clinics.

go ahead and flame away boys/girls!
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:23:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

BenDover,

View Quote

You forgot one valid reason, if the quailty of life for the baby is going to be so bad that it would be better off terminated, which is what happened to my family. Wife got a bad case of chicken pox during pregnancy, doctor said the fetus had many problems and would not live very long outside the womb, still it was a terrible thing for us to "decide" to do, something my wife and I will never get over. What was worse was what my wife had to endure while getting to the surgical center, lots of pro-lifers calling names such as baby killer, slut, etc. One fool made the mistake of grabbing my wife's shoulder to yell in her face. His face will never be the same, courtesy of my fists, elbows, and feet smashing his face to a bloody pulp. My wife got to bail me out of jail after her abortion was complete, how nice for us. I was also sued by this pussy but I won as I was merely defending my wife. I laughed in his face afterward knowing that he'll see those scars in the mirror for life. You don't touch my wife, kids, family, without paying the price.
View Quote

That's a valid reason.

BTW, while I don't agree with about 98.5% of the abortions done in this country done every day.

I am NOT one to stand outside the abortion clinic and make a big hoot. For ^^^^^ very reason.

I would have killed that guy too.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:31:44 PM EDT
[#17]
FWIW I do find what the militant pro-lifers do almost as repugnant as what the pro-abortioners do.

I do not believe the two wrongs make a right, What the protester did to HR's wife was inexcusable, all their slut, baby killer chants, the physical and verbal abuse. That is inexcusable.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:32:29 PM EDT
[#18]
If the wife is in danger or the baby could be born with some sort of terrible condition, I have no problem with abortions. I also have believe that rape/incest are a legitimate reason for an abortion. This is the way it should be and why abortions should be performed in some cases.

But what I do disagree with is using abortion as just another form of birth control. If a person is not ready, either emotionally or financially to have a child, then they should keep their pants up. Women, if you aren't ready to give birth and care for children, then keep your man's vienna outta your can! It's that simple. And guys, you have the same responsibility as the woman, afterall, it takes two to make one.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:42:42 PM EDT
[#19]
I would have beat that man to death with the heel of my fist. Fuck those who ignored her please for help.

Hell will have a special place for them all.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:49:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I would have beat that man to death with the heel of my fist. Fuck those who ignored her please for help.

Hell will have a special place for them all.
View Quote

Back on track,

Yes I believe you are right Uhlek. I would have beat him to death only after I had cut off his genitals, and shoved them down his throat.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:54:02 PM EDT
[#21]
[:(!] If I had been there, that guy would be dead right now.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:04:50 PM EDT
[#22]
There were some things about Saddams Iraq that were good.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:14:31 PM EDT
[#23]
I can't believe this shit. I got a 14 year old sister in law. This makes me almost physically ill thinking people could walk past that and do nothing. I'd used some of that hand-hand thay taught us and broke his fV(ing neck, hopefully only making him a quadra- pelegic (is that how you spell it?) the rest of his life.

O.K., pills taken, violent indiscriminate homocidal rage subsiding....

even my wife has an AR [X]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:11:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Extra hugs for my almost 2 yr old

Sick bastages waste the air we breath everyday
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 10:47:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
But I am not physically powerful so I need a gun, or a bat
View Quote

Balls. Doesn't take any strength to approach an occupied rapist, and kill him with a swift kick to the thin bones of the temple.

And thanks to 9divdoc - I've already flung that story into the faces of some Eurotrolls prattling about Europe's 'advanced nature' and 'superior civilization' (in arguments over the whole Iraq issue).
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 11:03:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.

AND THEN THEY LET HIM GO...

How come this shit never happens when I'm there? I don't need a CCW to stomp the scumball a new mudhole and feed his dick to him while it is still attached.
View Quote

Hell in the Midwest, South etc. the passerbys probably would have done that.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 11:10:11 PM EDT
[#27]
I have nothing to say.

I am completely speechless!!!

No wait I do have one thing to say: Those "witnesses" are JUST as guilty if not, MORE than the assailant... THEY were sober.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 11:29:47 PM EDT
[#28]
"Kill them. . . kill them all"
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 11:55:32 PM EDT
[#29]
this world is f*cking terrible.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 12:27:27 AM EDT
[#30]
I would have killed that Son-Of-A Bitch.[pissed]
Hurt a child like that, what in the hell is the world coming to, when people would not help that child???
Sick bastards on the balcony need their asses beat.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:59:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Yet more evidence that those people suck. How someone could just walk by and do nothing is beyond me and makes them nearly as guilty as the actual rapist.
View Quote

It recently happened in Boston.  A woman was sexually assaulted and stabbed to death 20ft. from her front doorstep coming home.  Her neighbors heard her scream for help and not one of them called the police.  She was found 6 hours later at dawn, barely alive.  She died shortly after arriving to the hospital.  It's also happened in NYC, where a woman was raped and then murdered in an alley while people watched and did nothing.  Police weren't called until well after the woman was dead, and only because someone with any form of decency happened upon the body.

So who exactly are "those people?"  I agree there are some sick bastards out there, but we have them in just about every major city.

Where I live, that drunk sumbitch would have been DOA after we pulled him off that girl.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:12:09 AM EDT
[#32]
That is some seriously repugnant *hit that any human being could allow that to happen.  I can understand a city full of pussies, but how do they see that happen and not call the police?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top