Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2014 6:47:03 AM EDT
From their facebook page.  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gilboa-Rifle/251304154968578?fref=photo

Gilboa Rifle morning everyone (or evening if you're on the other side of the globe) - at the moment it'll be 9mm only, marketing will start in about 3-5 months when our plant in the US will be complete. thanks again for all your kind words. see you real soon
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 6:52:22 AM EDT
[#1]
The Gilboa 9mm SMG that takes Glock Mags looks interesting.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 7:44:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Gilboa 9mm SMG that takes Glock Mags looks interesting.
View Quote

That is the one that I think they are looking into building mainly at the plant.  Time will tell.

I have always wondered why we don't have a buffer-less 9mm AR yet.  Seems RRA and their buffer-less 5.56 AR could be easily adapted to do 9mm
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 2:34:33 PM EDT
[#3]
No one is interested in an arms manufacturer from Israel building a plant here?
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 2:37:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Could be nice. Have to see after they open their plant and make guns and they been in the field being used a year or two before I get overly excited.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 2:40:04 PM EDT
[#5]
A double barreled smg. Meh
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 2:40:07 PM EDT
[#6]
They'll probably move here and just make AR variants instead of making receivers and parts to take advantage of all the cool foreign semi guns we can't get anymore.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top