Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/14/2001 1:04:31 PM EDT
Has anyone else bought this game yet? If so did yours come without a manual or did I just get one that was packaged without it. Thanks.
Also notice the Reflex mounted backwards on the M4.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 1:15:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Nah, tomorrow morning I will have my new Xbox and Halo.  Oh yes!

Screw PC games, they're so yesterday... well, tomorrow they are anyway.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 1:21:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Has anyone else bought this game yet? If so did yours come without a manual or did I just get one that was packaged without it. Thanks.
Also notice the Reflex mounted backwards on the M4.
View Quote

cool its out? i bought Icewind dale that came without a manual. just call or e-mail the company. they'll probably tell you to xerox the disc and recipt. send it to them with a brief letter concerning the issue.

the backward Reflex will probably be fixed later by a mod.

Ghost lib[sniper]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 1:25:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Nah, tomorrow morning I will have my new Xbox and Halo.  Oh yes!

Screw PC games, they're so yesterday... well, tomorrow they are anyway.
View Quote

watch out for the people who would drive you over a cliff [:D]

Halo player1 "hey look!, let see if we can jump it" (in buggy)

Halo player2 "NOOO!!!, YOU'LL GET US BOTH KILLED!!"

Halo players1&2 "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......"

i'll drive from now on, you just shut up and shoot lib
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 1:32:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Ghost Recon is good, but not great.  But the best military shooter type game recently is Operation Flashpoint.  It has bigger maps, much better AI, unlimited multiplayer, ability to drive/pilot vehicles, and when you aim you AR, you even have to look through A2 sights and everything.  You have to Zero the M21, and other fun things.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top