Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2005 8:21:59 AM EDT
I am very very psyched for this. I had wanted a girl because i know how to buy things for girls and figured that would be handy down the line. Now i was reminded of all the female issues that will eventually arise later too and have switchd over to wanting a hardass little man bastard to shoot and hike with. If not i go back to turning a little girl into a potential bull dyke lesbian i guess. Either way we will see.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:23:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck! I hope and pray all turns out well!

Kids are so cool.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:27:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Whoohooo!!!  good luck....tricycle motors....weee!  
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:29:09 AM EDT
[#3]
We're a few weeks from finding out ourselves on Baby #5. So far, 1-4 have been girls. Humm..............

Best of luck to you. Oh yeah, girls are always prim and proper like you may think!! They're a pretty vicious breed.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:29:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I already scouted out those JEEp brand strollers and pack and plays. That my job right now, Stroller and gear duty.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:56:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Thats always exciting....I have three girls.  Good luck!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 2:07:23 PM EDT
[#6]
grr a girl it will be....my hearts already starting on its first coronary with worry.

ETA: every was normal except for the lack of a penis,damn
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 2:09:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Good luck!!!

ETA: POST PICS!!!

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 2:17:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
grr a girl it will be....my hearts already starting on its first coronary with worry.

................My daughter is way fun she is 2yrs 3 months and has a habbit of making a sounds like The Governator picking up 300 lbs when you pick her up!! it is way funny...............enjoy ever second .....and chicks look cool in Camo anyway!!........Congrats
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:08:39 PM EDT
[#9]
W00T...Future BOTD!!!

(Baby of the Day )

Good luck, take pic's!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:54:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Ultrasounds are not 100% accurate regarding the sex of a baby because the determination is done visually, and sometimes the med people are wrong.  Now if you have an aminocentisis, where they draw out a bit of aminonic fluid, and is analyzed, that is 100%.  Congrads on your baby, my oldest is 19, and it just sems that he was born yesterday.  Savor every moment when your children are young, because they will grow up very quickly.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:58:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Yea but just remember It takes a hell of a man to shoot the balls off a little boy to make a girl.

BTW: Us to
+1 on the vicious breed
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:52:42 PM EDT
[#12]
sadly ultrasounds are way more advanced since 19 years ago my friend and this guy was taking pics six ways from sunday of the entire pelvic region. we searched high and low and found nada in the way of a set of frank and beans. im getting a girl. he saw a labia for godsakes.

ETA: my wife is cool enough to realise that having a cild is an occasion that should be marked by more gun purchases to assure the complete safety of our home and child.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top