Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2016 12:34:06 AM EDT
We watched the shitlibs literally fall in love with Obama, and have gotten gay marriage, #BLM, riots, and a juggernaut of liberal reform.

Now a slim minority of fundies (albeit conservative ones) don't "trust" him....He decimates liberals and twunk out RINO's in public, understands incentives.

Soooooo, do you want more gay shit? More black separatist power grabs given consideration?

Protip: You have to have actual power before you prosecute an agenda.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:36:18 AM EDT
Originally Posted By sixbulletssays:
We watched the shitlibs literally fall in love with Obama, and have gotten gay marriage, #BLM, riots, and a juggernaut of liberal reform.

Now a slim minority of fundies (albeit conservative ones) don't "trust" him....He decimates liberals and twunk out RINO's in public, understands incentives.

Soooooo, do you want more gay shit? More black separatist power grabs given consideration?

View Quote

Very true, but the nagging question remains... what is his real agenda?
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:37:17 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hammer2Fall:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Come on man, no logic, just FEELZ!
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:39:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/24/2016 12:42:25 AM EDT by sixbulletssays]

View All Quotes

Cruz can't beat Hillary so it doesn't matter. I won't vote for the
little slimy fuck no matter what. I won't vote for Rubio, he WILL move
center on immmigration....they are his people.

Faith on Sunday may need to slide into a Super Tuesday......

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:41:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By HiramRanger:
View All Quotes

How many thousand preachers a week can be wrong.....?

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:44:07 AM EDT

View Quote

Why do you hate gay people?
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:44:41 AM EDT
Cruz can't beat Hillary so it doesn't matter. I won't vote for the little slimy fuck no matter what. I won't vote for Rubio, he WILL move center on immmigration....they are his people.

View All Quotes

Cruz can't beat Hillary so it doesn't matter. I won't vote for the little slimy fuck no matter what. I won't vote for Rubio, he WILL move center on immmigration....they are his people.

so you won't vote R... You would rather let the democrats win? Wtf way to go.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:47:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/24/2016 12:48:05 AM EDT by Foolish_Mortal]

View All Quotes

He's got money. His real agenda now is to become, arguably, the most powerful head of state in the world.

In order to do so twice, he has to do what he says he'll do, primarily, what is on his website as his agenda. His ego won't allow him to go down in history as another Republican backstabber, so I'm thinking that he's being truthful.

That won't stop the neanderthals from whining, "He's a lying liar who lies!!! Rabble, rabble, rabble!", while staying home on election day. It also won't stop them from whining about Clinton or Sanders when their staying home helped seal the deal for the dark ages of our country. They'll act as if they weren't culpable. They will be the "victims". Poor, poor, conservatives!

I fear that Cruz is fading. I hope that I'm wrong, and there's a long way to go. Even more troubling is the fact that Trump supporters will by and large vote for Cruz if he's nominated (not all, of course), but the neanderthals probably won't support Trump. Understanding Trump's motivations is a little hard for the illogical, emotion-driven wing of conservatism.

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:53:26 AM EDT

View All Quotes

Cruz can beat Hillary but Trump supporters ignore that every time it's brought up. Might have something to do with the nicknames they've earned.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:53:27 AM EDT
What makes you think Trump is a liberal?

He has spent his whole life trying to make a buck, the antithesis of a typical liberal...

He supported liberal politicians when it would benefit him monetarily. I'm not trying to defend that but it doesn't make him a dyed in the wool communist.

We have been fucked by GOPe for too long. I am willing to take a chance on Trump.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:59:58 AM EDT

View All Quotes

but, but, but, but, don't you just really want a woman president? make a much sense as electing a rich conman/promoter/east coat liberal.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:04:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Molotov357:

What makes you think Trump is a liberal?

He has spent his whole life trying to make a buck, the antithesis of a typical liberal...

He supported liberal politicians when it would benefit him monetarily. I'm not trying to defend that but it doesn't make him a dyed in the wool communist.

We have been fucked by GOPe for too long. I am willing to take a chance on Trump.
View Quote

Yep. If Cruz takes a dive then I'll take a chance on Trump.

There's a bunch of Arfcom know-it-alls who have no idea what life is like at the executive levels. They think that Trump is a liberal, instead of understanding that he was most likely surveying the political landscape and making good decisions in the best interests of his holdings.

They also think that he's willing to be a one-term President by backstabbing the people who voted for him based on his platform, one that is clearly outlined on his website. They whine about his ego, but dismiss it in this case.

Listening to the raging against Trump is like being on lockdown in a nursing home with a bunch of grumpy, senile, old men.

Oh, and the lunatic fringe of Trump supporters is not any better, but most will at least vote for the Republican nominee if it's not Trump. Therein lies the difference.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:53:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Foolish_Mortal:

Yep. If Cruz takes a dive then I'll take a chance on Trump.

View Quote

Agreed.  Trump is a chance, Hillary and Bernie are a sure thing.

If Anton Chigurh says "Call it", are the rest of you going to call it and take a chance on living, or just stand there and let him blow your head off?  Because I think we know where Hillary and Bernie stand on the 2A and liberty.
Top Top