Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2001 11:04:11 AM EDT
I sent in my CA ass weapon registration form in late December, and as of today, 1-22-01, the DOJ hasn't cashed my check. What gives?
I hope they're just backlogged, and my thumb print was OK.
[>Q]
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 8:31:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Hang in there , If there was a problem then they would have called you. They gave me a call about 10 days after getting my paperwork.
No call is good news.
red man
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 9:26:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 7:10:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Be patient..
It takes awhile for DOJ to hear back from BATF and FBI when they cross check their records to identify potential targets for confiscation...[:D]
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 10:58:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Yikes!
[puke]
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 11:14:12 AM EDT
[#5]
If it helps any, I spoke with someone who was still doing the paperwork last friday.

Personally, I would bar all the windows and hide, the Perata police are gonna get ya!!!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2001 3:58:18 AM EDT
[#6]
My brother, dad and I co-registered in the same envelope, and my brother's confirmation came last Friday, but nothing else since.  You'd think they'd show up at the same time.
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 5:09:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I sent my registration form on the 18 Dec. Got the certified mail postcard on the 28th.!!!(Snailmail?) Got the confirmation notice yesterday 01/24. Copy goes in the Buttstock !

(first time post, did it work?)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top