Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2016 4:20:26 PM EDT
What can you say about the App, Apple Pay? Is it go or no go? Been watching videos on youtube and most are a year or two old.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 4:30:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
What can you say about the App, Apple Pay? Is it go or no go? Been watching videos on youtube and most are a year or two old.
View Quote

Good to go.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 5:14:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I've used it at Walgreen's, and it's slicker 'n shit.

If you want to add a credit card, add a Bank of America card. They are extremely careful to make sure that you are the actual owner of the card, before they add it.

Other banks are alleged to be sloppier, so anyone with the number of one of your cards could add it to their Apple Pay.

I've had my SE since 31 March.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 5:20:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you want to add a credit card, add a Bank of America card. They are extremely careful to make sure that you are the actual owner of the card, before they add it.

Other banks are alleged to be sloppier, so anyone with the number of one of your cards could add it to their Apple Pay.

View Quote

Do you find it more convenient than swiping a card?  It seems like the same amount of motion, the security features of Apple Pay notwithstanding.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 5:25:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Love my SE
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 5:39:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Do you find it more convenient than swiping a card?  It seems like the same amount of motion, the security features of Apple Pay notwithstanding.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is far more secure.

You credit card is never exposed, and your credit card number is never used at any time during the transaction.

I'm not going to debate a nebulous concept like "convenient".
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 5:42:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It is far more secure.

You credit card is never exposed, and your credit card number is never used at any time during the transaction.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is far more secure.

Yup.   And it is VERY handy with the watch.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 5:53:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is far more secure.

Didn't even think of that.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 5:55:00 PM EDT
[#8]
In before the others.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 5:55:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is far more secure.

You just click the power button twice.

Link Posted: 4/16/2016 5:57:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
In before the others.
View Quote

Well, With an android Note I can beat the teller in the head and steal the shit.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 5:57:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Many reports of bluetooth problems with this phone. I wanted get one for me and one for my pops.  

18 pages of users reporting problems on Mac forums. Now I'm hesitant until Apple figures out what the heck is going on.  

Anybody here have this problem? All SE phones here working good?
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 5:59:40 PM EDT
[#12]
apple or die baby
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 6:16:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Many reports of bluetooth problems with this phone. I wanted get one for me and one for my pops.  

18 pages of users reporting problems on Mac forums. Now I'm hesitant until Apple figures out what the heck is going on.  

View Quote

Mine works fine, but I don't use Bluetooth for voice.

I'm delighted with mine, and wouldn't go back. (to bigger phones)

Link Posted: 4/16/2016 7:19:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks OP - this thread reminded me about the SE, and my wife has been complaining about her phone for a few months now. I went ahead and ordered her one.

Of course, I also ordered a Galaxy S7 Edge and a GearVR for myself...
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:22:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, I did it.  Went and bought one to try.  Awesome phone, BUT....

Bluetooth headset and car audio was horrible.  Unusable.  It is fine using the phone or speaker.  

The Apple thread discussing this bug is now over 30 pages long.  Link

Returned mine after two days.  

Very disappointed. Really thought Apple would have their shit together.  I really wanted this phone.  Back to the BlackBerry I suppose.  

If Apple comes with an update to fix this I will pick up another SE.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top