Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2002 10:06:27 PM EDT
Now that I got your attention.

If you're like me you spend waaaay too much time here and not enough out doing excercise. I have hit upon a way to kill two birds with one stone so speak. Without dieting!

First get a good chair and assume a good upright position in front of the key board - doesn't work if you slouch or put your feet up on the desk.

Next, as you read a post, suck your gut in and hold while reading the post (warning, except for those by Garandman and ETH - too long, may cause one to pass out!).

Release and relax while scrolling to next post.

Repeat.

Relax completely while waiting for new threads/pages/pics to load.

Do this the whole time you are readin AR15.com. Guarranteed results in one week.
Disclaimer: Those still on dial up consult your physician first. Results not typical of all users. Failure to read every single friggin post every night will not produce desired results. Not responsible for excessive phone bills, pised off wives/girlfriends, incomplete work or homework assignments and household chores.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 10:11:52 PM EDT
[#1]
"Isometrics at the Desk"
from Guidebook for Marines

[edited to add that my eyes often get a good workout from all of the rolling that they do while reading all-to-often bizarre posts]
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 1:05:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn.  I thought this was about a new "free beer with every membership" offer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top