Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2004 11:29:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:33:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Bush couldn't have pulled our troops out a moment too soon!

Germany: Where the men piss like women!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:34:05 AM EDT
[#2]

GERMAN MEN BANNED FROM STANDING WHILE URINATING!
London, Aug 18(ANI):

Going to a loo will no longer be the same for men in Germany thanks to a new gadget that scolds them for standing at the lavatory pan.

According to The Telegraph, The WC ghost (a battery-operated voice-alarm manufactured by Patentwert) is triggered when the seat is lifted. It is attached to the seats and delivers stern warnings to those who attempt to stand and urinate.

"Hey, stand-peeing is not allowed here and will be punished with fines, so if you don't want any trouble, you'd best sit down," one of the devices orders in a voice impersonating the German leader, Chancellor Gerhard Schroder.

The prototype English-speaking WC ghost says in an American slang: "Don't you go wetting this floor cowboy, you never know who's behind you. So sit down, get your water pistol in the bowl where it belongs. Ha, ha, ha."

So don't lift the seat

ETA:
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:35:57 AM EDT
[#3]

The prototype English-speaking WC ghost says in an American slang: "Don't you go wetting this floor cowboy, you never know who's behind you. So sit down, get your water pistol in the bowl where it belongs. Ha, ha, ha."

Damn that's a riot.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:36:04 AM EDT
[#4]
What does it say if you piss all over the seat and floor instead?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:36:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:36:56 AM EDT
[#6]
I bet every single on of those devices plus the floor will get intentionally peed on as a protest.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:37:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:37:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Here's a thought, why not just permanently attach the seat instead?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:37:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Piss on the 'ghost' til it shorts out.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:38:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Sit down.

Whip out Mr. Happy.

And piss all over the floor, toilet paper, walls, and ceiling.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:38:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Piss on the thing and and short it out.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:38:58 AM EDT
[#12]
If I ever see one of those signs, it's going to be time for an "upper decker".
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:39:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Thing is the German men haven't stood to take a leak in a long time.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:45:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Hmmmm...I normally hate sky dumpers, but in this situation it would be perfectly legitimate!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:50:34 AM EDT
[#15]
When governments take your testicles only governments will have them.....
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:01:51 PM EDT
[#16]
This is part of why I have a Leatherman Wave if I'm dressed.

"Achtung!  Urin-Stellung nicht wird hier erlaubt.  Wird mit Geldstrafen bestraft werden, also, wenn Sie don't irgendeine Mühe wünschen, müssen Sie gut hinsitzen.  Achtung!  Urin-Stellung nicht wird hier erlaubt.  Wird mit Geldstr<snip>"

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:07:55 PM EDT
[#17]
"Whipped"

I guess on the plus side this means we wont be fighting nazi hordes any time soon?

/PHil
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:14:23 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

London, Aug 18(ANI):

Going to a loo will no longer be the same for men in Germany thanks to a new gadget that scolds them for standing at the lavatory pan.

According to The Telegraph, The WC ghost (a battery-operated voice-alarm manufactured by Patentwert) is triggered when the seat is lifted. It is attached to the seats and delivers stern warnings to those who attempt to stand and urinate.

"Hey, stand-peeing is not allowed here and will be punished with fines, so if you don't want any trouble, you'd best sit down," one of the devices orders in a voice impersonating the German leader, Chancellor Gerhard Schroder.

So don't lift the seat

ETA:
www.nickfoote.com/ARFCOM/CalvinGermany.jpg

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:20:17 PM EDT
[#19]
my god the europeans are all frickin pansy ass bitches
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:30:46 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Probably has electric current running through it that is energized when peed upon sending a jolt to the offending member
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:11:06 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably has electric current running through it that is energized when peed upon sending a jolt to the offending member

ouch
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:37:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Piss on the thing and and short it out.

I don't let electricity or pointy objects anywhere near my junk.

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:40:50 PM EDT
[#23]
So, what's this about men squatting (or sitting) while peeing?  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:47:38 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

London, Aug 18(ANI):

So don't lift the seat

I'd piss all over those seats.

Remember when they tried pay toilets and it didn't work out?

They'll figure this one out too.

Hellyeah I remember those pay-toilets .  They used to have them at the port authority on 42nd street.  We used to slide under the door. hah!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:54:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Is this actually for real??? hinking.gif
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top