Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 12/13/2010 1:08:21 AM EDT
"The man was forced to remove his trousers and, fully conscious, he was castrated. The severed testicles were taken away by the perpetrator."

Link Posted: 12/13/2010 1:13:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Human Centipede?
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 1:14:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
"The man was forced to remove his trousers and, fully conscious, he was castrated. The severed testicles were taken away by the perpetrator."

Good it should happen more often.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 1:19:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

yea,  I mean 17 is too young for a 57 year old..... at least wait till 18.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 1:19:14 AM EDT
[#4]
That would hurt.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 1:19:16 AM EDT
[#5]
"He told police: "I received a phone call anonymously that my daughter was involved with a guy 40 years older than her. You said you couldn't stop him – so I did.
"I saw it as my duty as a father."

I approve of this.

Link Posted: 12/13/2010 1:19:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Good cut.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 1:21:08 AM EDT
[#7]
"Police were powerless to intervene" sounds a lot like "look, dad, your girl has reached the age of consent and there is no crime being commited here."  I know the age of consent in Georgia is 16, and I've had the same sort of talk with more than a few irate parents who come to report their child being 'victimized.'
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 1:43:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Insert nelson haha pic.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 1:46:31 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't see the problem.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 1:51:06 AM EDT
[#10]
The age of consent in Germany is 14, as long as
a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14–15 year-old person's
lack of capacity for sexual self-determination. In this rare and special
case, a conviction on an individual over the age of 21 requires a
complaint from the younger individual; being over 21 and engaging in
sexual relations with a minor of that age does not constitute an offense
in and of itself. Otherwise the age of consent is 14, although provisions protecting minors against coercion apply until the age of 18.

As specified by Sections 176 (Sexual abuse of children) and 182 (Sexual abuse of youths), which read:

§ 176: "(1) Whoever commits sexual acts on a person under fourteen (14) years of age
(a child) or allows them to be committed on himself by the child, shall
be punished by imprisonment from six months to ten years [...]
"

§ 180: "(1) Whoever abets the commission of sexual acts of a
person under sixteen years of age on or in front of a third person or
sexual acts of a third person on a person under sixteen years of age:

1. by acting as an intermediary; or

2. by furnishing or creating an opportunity,

shall be punished with imprisonment for not more than three years or a fine. [...]

§ 182: "(2) A person over twenty-one years of age who abuses a person under sixteen years of age,
in that he: 1. commits sexual acts on the person or allows them to be
committed on himself by the person; or 2. induces the person to commit
sexual acts on a third person or to allow them to be committed on the
person by a third person, and thereby exploits the victim's lack of
capacity for sexual self-determination, shall be punished with
imprisonment for not more than three years or a fine. [..] the act shall only be prosecuted upon complaint,
unless the prosecuting authority considers ex officio that it is
required to enter the case because of the special public interest
therein. [..] the court may dispense with punishment pursuant to these
provisions if , in consideration of the conduct of the person against
whom the act was directed, the wrongfulness of the act is slight.
"

Link Posted: 12/13/2010 1:59:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yea,  I mean 17 is too young for a 57 year old..... at least wait till 18.

17 or 25, a 57yo sick fuck coming at my kid is getting hurt. Bad... With my father dying, and my family ensured an income, I am the family kamikaze.

Link Posted: 12/13/2010 2:05:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Good chop.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 2:13:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Good slice.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 2:20:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Yo, Dawg.

Link Posted: 12/13/2010 2:23:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Nice Arfcom....nice...

That article doesn't even give much in the way of him knowing the man was banging his daughter.

In the case of this castration, I can't quite see the full harm of the relationship. Age disparity is not nearly as concerning to me as class disparity, or a girl getting railed out by the local drug dealer.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 2:24:20 AM EDT
[#16]
I know I would want him castrated but following through with it is nuts. (no pun intended)

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 2:28:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"He told police: "I received a phone call anonymously that my daughter was involved with a guy 40 years older than her. You said you couldn't stop him – so I did.

I approve of this.

It's hard not to respect it.  He did it, he is willing to face the charges.

Maybe the next 57 year old will think twice about dating a 17 year old against her father's wishes.

People have to learn manners somehow.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 2:29:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The age of consent in Germany is 14, as long as a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14–15 year-old person's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination. In this rare and special case, a conviction on an individual over the age of 21 requires a complaint from the younger individual; being over 21 and engaging in sexual relations with a minor of that age does not constitute an offense in and of itself. Otherwise the age of consent is 14, although provisions protecting minors against coercion apply until the age of 18.
As specified by Sections 176 (Sexual abuse of children) and 182 (Sexual abuse of youths), which read:

§ 176: "(1) Whoever commits sexual acts on a person under fourteen (14) years of age (a child) or allows them to be committed on himself by the child, shall be punished by imprisonment from six months to ten years [...]"

§ 180: "(1) Whoever abets the commission of sexual acts of a person under sixteen years of age on or in front of a third person or sexual acts of a third person on a person under sixteen years of age:

shall be punished with imprisonment for not more than three years or a fine. [...]

§ 182: "(2) A person over twenty-one years of age who abuses a person under sixteen years of age, in that he: 1. commits sexual acts on the person or allows them to be committed on himself by the person; or 2. induces the person to commit sexual acts on a third person or to allow them to be committed on the person by a third person, and thereby exploits the victim's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination, shall be punished with imprisonment for not more than three years or a fine. [..] the act shall only be prosecuted upon complaint, unless the prosecuting authority considers ex officio that it is required to enter the case because of the special public interest therein. [..] the court may dispense with punishment pursuant to these provisions if , in consideration of the conduct of the person against whom the act was directed, the wrongfulness of the act is slight."

Some things exist outside of legal codes.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 2:29:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Good cut.

Link Posted: 12/13/2010 2:33:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Is an anonymous phone call enough to act on?
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 2:34:44 AM EDT
[#21]

Germans have a way of getting right to the point.

Link Posted: 12/13/2010 2:42:49 AM EDT
[#22]
In before a 57 year old female dates a 17 year old male crowd.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 2:44:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Good shoot snip
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 2:45:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Thats just nuts.

Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:22:34 AM EDT
[#25]
In before "but but but we...I mean the Germans... have laws guys" type.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:26:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The age of consent in Germany is 14, as long as a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14–15 year-old person's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination. In this rare and special case, a conviction on an individual over the age of 21 requires a complaint from the younger individual; being over 21 and engaging in sexual relations with a minor of that age does not constitute an offense in and of itself. Otherwise the age of consent is 14, although provisions protecting minors against coercion apply until the age of 18.

§ 176: "(1) Whoever commits sexual acts on a person under fourteen (14) years of age (a child) or allows them to be committed on himself by the child, shall be punished by imprisonment from six months to ten years [...]"

§ 180: "(1) Whoever abets the commission of sexual acts of a person under sixteen years of age on or in front of a third person or sexual acts of a third person on a person under sixteen years of age:

§ 182: "(2) A person over twenty-one years of age who abuses a person under sixteen years of age, in that he: 1. commits sexual acts on the person or allows them to be committed on himself by the person; or 2. induces the person to commit sexual acts on a third person or to allow them to be committed on the person by a third person, and thereby exploits the victim's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination, shall be punished with imprisonment for not more than three years or a fine. [..] the act shall only be prosecuted upon complaint, unless the prosecuting authority considers ex officio that it is required to enter the case because of the special public interest therein. [..] the court may dispense with punishment pursuant to these provisions if , in consideration of the conduct of the person against whom the act was directed, the wrongfulness of the act is slight."

It's called vigilantism, and it should be despised, not praised.  Hopefully the father goes away for a long time.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:29:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Fixed

It's called justice, and it should be praised, not condemned. Hopefully the heroic father escapes punishment.

Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:30:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's called vigilantism, and it should be despised, not praised.  Hopefully the father goes away for a long time.

Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:30:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l468kxpnt31qzc4eao1_500.gif

That's oddly hypnotizing.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:33:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's going on in the background?
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:35:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

By your stance on this matter would it be wrong to think that you are of the type that had his nuts chopped off?
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:35:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Mrs Bobbitt we have a match for you!
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:36:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's going on in the background?

Looks like people walking.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:36:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, not really.

If your son touched the hand of an Islamic girl, is it alright if her family cuts off your son's balls too? Or is that different somehow?

––––––-

If the girl was at or over the age of consent, then that guy went and committed a brutal assault––and he should get to spend a number of years sitting in a jail cell pondering what a good father he is.
~
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:37:38 AM EDT
[#35]
What if she was getting paid for her 'Company'?

Jus' Sayin'

Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:38:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

By your stance on this matter would it be wrong to think that you are of the type that had his nuts chopped off?

Yes, that would an incorrect assumption.  The father has every right to be angry, but to actually castrate someone for doing something that was perfectly legal? He needs to go away for a long time as a warning to the other "she's mah dawter and no one's gonna touch her" morons out there.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:48:45 AM EDT
[#37]
meh, I will depart from the popular answer and say I see a problem with this:

Perhaps if he was so concerned about being a good dad...his daughter wouldn't feel the need to bang a geriatric.

And from his standpoint...a young hot girl is throwing herself at you and you say no?

ha, yeah...
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:51:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:52:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, not really.

If your son touched the hand of an Islamic girl, is it alright if her family cuts off your son's balls too? Or is that different somehow?

––––––-

If the girl was at or over the age of consent, then that guy went and committed a brutal assault––and he should get to spend a number of years sitting in a jail cell pondering what a good father he is.
~

Yes, it's different.  Not just somehow, it IS.

I never said the fatehr shouldn't go to prison.  I said I can respect his decision.

There is no amount of modern touchy-feely new age bullshit that will make me think a 57 year old man and a 17 year old girl is appropriate.  If you see this as anything akin to people of roughly the same age holding hands - you have mental issues bigger than this 57 year old.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:53:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I approve of this.

I'm cool with this.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:55:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
17 or 25, a 57yo sick fuck coming at my kid is getting hurt. Bad... With my father dying, and my family ensured an income, I am the family kamikaze.

I approve, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter...
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 3:59:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, that would an incorrect assumption.  The father has every right to be angry, but to actually castrate someone for doing something that was perfectly legal? He needs to go away for a long time as a warning to the other "she's mah dawter and no one's gonna touch her" morons out there.

Hmm I have to change my stance on this matter now. You have a very good point.

What if the girl was under the age of consent? Would you feel differently?
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 4:03:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is exactly why we are progressing into a nanny state.

The law was never intended to be a code to define every human behavior.  The idea that anything not illegal is therefore "right" is a massive flaw in logic.  Some things are just wrong.  Could the father have handled the situation differently?  Maybe.  I have no sympathy for the nutless pervert, however.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 4:06:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  I mean, if I can convince an 18 year old girl to have happy sexy time with me when I'm almost 60 I don't want some fucker cutting my nuts off.    Somehow I doubt that's gonna be an issue though.

Arfcom always delivers.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 4:07:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmm I have to change my stance on this matter now. You have a very good point.

What if the girl was under the age of consent? Would you feel differently?

I would be far more sympathetic to the father.  In this hypothetical, the 57 year old is committing a crime, so the father should have built a case and called the local police.  If he doesn't do so, or feels that the police are moving too slow for his liking, and castrates the guy anyway, then he needs to be arrested and tried.  If the police respond the same way they did in real life, then it gets a lot more gray and I'm not really sure how I'd respond to that.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 4:12:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The law was never intended to be a code to define every human behavior.  The idea that anything not illegal is therefore "right" is a massive flaw in logic.  Some things are just wrong.  Could the father have handled the situation differently?  Maybe.  I have no sympathy for the nutless pervert, however.

The things that are 'just wrong' need to be made illegal then.  I don't want to live in a society where there are a set of written rules that I can be punished for breaking, and a separate set of unwritten rules that I'll be punished for breaking.  Everything not illegal is legal.  If you don't like that, then change the laws.  Vigilantism is not the answer.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 4:16:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The things that are 'just wrong' need to be made illegal then.  I don't want to live in a society where there are a set of written rules that I can be punished for breaking, and a separate set of unwritten rules that I'll be punished for breaking.  Everything not illegal is legal.  If you don't like that, then change the laws.  Vigilantism is not the answer.

Do you need a law to tell you that a 57 year old man should not pursue a sexual relationship with a 17 year old girl, behind her father's back?  Seriously?
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 4:17:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, this.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 4:19:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you need a law to tell you that a 57 year old man should not pursue a sexual relationship with a 17 year old girl, behind her father's back?  Seriously?

If the age of consent is 16, yes.  If you feel that 16 is too low, then lobby to change the law.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 4:21:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the age of consent is 16, yes.  If you feel that 16 is too low, then lobby to change the law.

Maybe I need to type this slower?

There   does    not    need    to    be    a    law.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top