Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2006 7:21:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:23:34 PM EDT
[#1]
It used to get posted like several times a day.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:47:58 PM EDT
[#2]
ahhh, well, I guess i missed it, found it on another board.

still find it funny a hell, would never see it here, not PC enough
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:11:32 PM EDT
[#3]
was all over 2 years ago but what the  heck it hasn't been posted for a long time and damn it it is funny

little steam cleaning and its GTG
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:44:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Holy fucking shit... How many times can this get posted, who has not seen it !?! BTW: I wasn't made by or with, VW's permission.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 5:39:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Holy fucking shit... How many times can this get posted, who has not seen it !?! BTW: I wasn't made by or with, VW's permission.

I had never seen it, and I could careless if it was made with VWs permission, just funny as hell

Hell, if it was real I woudl actually think about buying the car just because of this commercial
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 5:50:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I had never seen it, and I could careless if it was made with VWs permission, just funny as hell

+ 1.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 6:02:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+ 1.

+1 Thats good stuff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top