Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2009 9:02:35 AM EDT
I have just read in a thread at Weapons Evolutions (Or whatever it's called) that Germany lifted its ban on AR15s and similar rifles.

Is this true?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:04:49 AM EDT
[#1]
How the hell should we know? this is America!

I'm sorry that wasn't nice at all. I really have no idea what Germany's firearms laws are, but if any ban is lifted anywhere it makes me happy.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:09:08 AM EDT
[#2]
The firearms situation in Germany is in serious doubt right now.

After their last school shooting a couple months ago there was a massive volunteer turn in, guns that were already registered and correctly stored. There has even been talk of banning airsoft and paintball guns.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:18:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

After their last school shooting a couple months ago there was a massive volunteer turn in, guns that were already registered and correctly stored. There has even been talk of banning airsoft and paintball guns.

Are you in North Korea?

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:20:35 PM EDT
[#4]
May want to post your question in the Europe Hometown Forum.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:21:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yep I remember reading that, the politicians said it was training kids to be terrorists.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:22:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you in North Korea?

Peoples Republik of Kalifornia. It's a joke. Read above is avatar.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:24:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top