Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/3/2005 11:51:58 AM EDT
I cannot stand listening to his blathering. Knows dick about the military. Cannot even identify military a/c correctly(called an H-60) a US Navy Sea Stallion on air. Asks people the most stupid questions, and just irks me to no end..
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:58:01 AM EDT
Nono V,

He's a Super Idiot! An Ultra Maroon! A self agradizing scumbag!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:01:07 PM EDT
i thought he was in afghanistan hunting osama and mullet omar with team airsoft.......
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:03:16 PM EDT
Didn't he give out top secret info on fox when we were going in to Iraq?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:05:42 PM EDT
We were watching his grandstanding a couple nights ago and were laughing our asses off. He was saying that the situation was, "a powder keg about to blow", "Dante's Inferno" etc......

And, I notice quite a few people behind him seemed to be relaxed and drinking what appeared to be softdrinks.....

This is a terrible catastrophe but that guy loves to make news not report it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:09:45 PM EDT
You are just now figuring this out?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:09:50 PM EDT
Making the observation that Geraldo is an idiot is like saying the sky is blue or I'm getting wet while standing in the rain. Some things are just self evident.

I hope he doesn't go hunting for Osama. he had enough trouble with Capone's hiding spots and we'd actually like to find Osama.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:12:04 PM EDT
Did you hear him this morning?

"It's like Kennedy and the Berlin airlift!!!!!!"

Uh, dumbass.......the Berlin Airlift was 15 years before Kennedy and Truman was president
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:14:35 PM EDT
Anyone see him holding up the little black baby? He was holding up this kid and he started crying and practically started to weep and said, "This is the face of disaster" or something to that effect. I almost began to projectile vomit at how cheesy he was being.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:15:59 PM EDT
The new Dan Rather.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:16:31 PM EDT
His behavior is audacious, arbitrary and asinine.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:17:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mjrowley:

He drew a map in the sand on camera showing troop positions I belive.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:19:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:20:43 PM EDT
I'm embarrassed to say that Jerry Rivers came out of Tucson.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:26:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:26:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DigDug:
Al Capone's vault.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:31:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By out-a-ammo:

Originally Posted By mjrowley:

He drew a map in the sand on camera showing troop positions I belive.

Close, he setup a sand table and showed how an assault would be conducted. It was cleared at the unit level if I remember correctly, but higher command had an issue with it.

As to the original title of the thread....this is news? Geraldo was Al Cap0wned years ago.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:33:37 PM EDT
DANTES INFERNO!!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:34:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2005 1:39:40 PM EDT by _DR]
"It's been reported that the Pentagon is trying to kick Geraldo Rivera out of Iraq because he revealed sensitive military information. Yeah, if Geraldo is kicked out this means that Saddam Hussein will once again be the most hated man in Iraq." —Conan O'Brien

"According to the New York Daily News, Geraldo said he is now carrying a gun, and he will personally shoot Osama bin Laden if he finds him. If Osama also has a gun, this could work out okay." —Jay Leno

ARMY UNIT UN-IMBEDS GERALDO
Franks: Army ‘On Track’ to Remove Annoying Correspondent

Marking the first departure from the military’s new program of “imbedding” journalists with its units, an army unit has demanded that veteran newsman Geraldo Rivera be “unimbedded” from their troops, effective immediately.

CENTCOM Commander-in-Chief General Tommy Franks confirmed at his daily briefing today that the army was “on track” to unimbed the Fox News correspondent, but offered no timetable for the extraction process to be complete.

“Saying that you want to unimbed Geraldo is not the same thing as unimbedding him,” General Franks said. “This process could take days, weeks or even months. At the end of the process, however, Geraldo will be gone.”

According to sources within the unit, Mr. Rivera wore out his welcome almost immediately, as the news vet repeatedly told soldiers in the unit that he was “stoked” to be imbedded with them in the early days of the conflict.

“It got to be, like, you’d see Geraldo coming and you’d quick walk the other way,” one source said.

Making matters worse, the sources said, Mr. Rivera spent hours upon hours calling his agent in New York, using up his cell phone’s monthly minutes in a matter of days.

“He’d come around asking to borrow your cell phone when you were in the middle of doing stuff,” one source said. “Dude, it was irritating.”

In other war coverage news, CNN reported today that the U.S. could be facing “a serious shortage” of retired Generals in the near future.

Because of the demand for retired Generals to act as expert commentators on the 24-hour cable news networks, the U.S. Army is considering a proposal to promote retired Colonels to the rank of retired General for the duration of the war.

The Borowitz Report
Winner of the First-ever National Press Club Award for Humor

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:39:38 PM EDT
He's entertainment...just like most "news"...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:47:49 PM EDT
I've made his acquaintance a time or three here at the palace. He's also a beyotch. It's hilarious to see him eating alone in the mess halls. Soldiers normally flock to any celebrity but he's such a whiny beyotch, no one can stand to eat with him.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:50:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Valkyrie:
I cannot stand listening to his blathering. Knows dick about the military. Cannot even identify military a/c correctly(called an H-60) a US Navy Sea Stallion on air. Asks people the most stupid questions, and just irks me to no end..

Yep...I agree 100%
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:05:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Pangea:
The new Dan Rather.

And Mad Magazine predicted it about 13 years ago!

Its true!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:51:30 PM EDT
It's irresponsible, irregular and reprehensible.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:59:55 PM EDT
yeah I dont think ANYONE like Geraldo..

Shepard Smith on the other hand, bar-none the best reporter there is.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:19:03 PM EDT
I see that everyone here is name calling, but did you know?.........Geraldo is also a lawyer. That says it all!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:24:17 PM EDT
Where's Geraldo??

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:03:34 PM EDT
Someone should compile all the videos of heraldo being a tool.
I'd like to see some of these touching moments geraldo is sharing with the world.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:22:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 10mmFan:
It's irresponsible, irregular and reprehensible.

Watch as Geraldo Rivera is arrested for inciting to riot.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:24:26 PM EDT
This just in: Dan Rather accused of being biased.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:25:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Kooter:
You are just now figuring this out?

+2 this is old news...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:27:53 PM EDT
All the talking heads (O'Reilly, Graldo, even Shepard Smith) are all in their "melodrama to the max" mode right now. For such a serious event, it's almost funny watching just how freakin' stupid these guys are, as they each try to become America's most admired and most empathetic reporter on the scene. Dooooosh-bags.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:36:17 PM EDT
I find all this grand posturing unethical, unreliable and unconstitutional.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:41:31 PM EDT
I know! I thought that a$$hat was done with. He's like a floater...he hangs around and never goes away when you want him to. And you know what you do with floaters!?!? You flush again....

Geraldo is a joke and I'm sick of seeing his stupid mug! Isn't there some other gangsters' (empty) safes he can go dig up???
Top Top