Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2009 6:56:28 PM EDT
There was a GSP car next to me at a light today, I was in my company truck so I was up high enough to see into the car.  Out of curiosity I looked to see if I could see any firearms and noticed a shotgun tucked between the front passenger seat and the console.  It was placed muzzle down and I could only see part of the stock and the reciever.  

All black, synthetic stock, adjustable rear sight (looked like a notch sight, maybe ghost ring, I couldn't see well enough) the stock had some sort of pattern molded into it.  From what I could see I guessed it was a Benelli or maybe a Beretta.

What was it?  Is there some sort of rack it locks into or is it just sitting there?
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 7:04:37 PM EDT
[#1]
[quote...the stock had some sort of pattern molded into it.  [/quote]

Benelli Nova "Tactical" ?

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 7:05:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Was this the pattern?
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 7:09:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Maybe, I don't remember seeing that part on top of the stock.  I only noticed it on the side.  

ETA: seems like the pattern was made up of longer shapes. I really couldn't see much of it though.

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 7:12:01 PM EDT
[#4]
The stocks on the benelli tactical shotguns are pretty plain.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 7:28:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I seem to remember reading in some gun rag that the GSP switched to the Benelli Nova, so it's entirely possible that's what you saw.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 2:04:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes, they use the Benelli Nova Tactical
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 3:39:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Well looks like I will be calling one to look over his tonight.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 2:59:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok, so it was a Benelli.  Thats purdy fancy!

So, is there some kind of attachment point to lock it to when it's between the seat and the console like that?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:17:11 PM EDT
[#9]
I've also seen one that had their badge design molded into the stock...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top