Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 10/3/2011 3:05:20 PM EST
The man Arfcom loves to hate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15155046

Billionaire investor George Soros says he can sympathise with the ongoing protests on Wall Street, which have spread to other US cities.

He said he understood the anger at the use of taxpayers' cash to prop up stricken banks, allowing them to earn huge profits.

Answering questions during a news conference at UN headquarters on Monday, Mr Soros said: "The decision not to inject capital into the banks, but to effectively relieve them of their bad assets and then allow them to earn their way out of a hole leaves the banks bumper profits and then allows them to pay bumper bonuses."

Mr Soros was announcing a gift of $40m (£26m) to a development project in Africa.
'Corporate zombies'

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:07:33 PM EST
Well, Fuck Soros.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:08:27 PM EST
Antichrist
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:09:48 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:10:28 PM EST
Soros shows such great sympathy for his fellow protesters. I'll bet he'd turn them in like he did fellow Jews in his neighborhood during WWII
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:41:17 PM EST
Originally Posted By Fugitive:
Well, Fuck Soros.

Exactly.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:51:46 PM EST
Fuck that Quisling.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:13:06 PM EST
Not surprising considering that his minions like SEIU and Acorn all had a hand in promoting the Occupy Wall Street. While I disagree with Soros, SEIU, Acorn and Bill Ayers (who also had a hand), remember that the protesters are canaries in the mine for the rest of us. So, thank you canaries.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:25:11 PM EST
Crocodile tears.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:27:40 PM EST
Of course he does, his groups are probably funding them.......
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:32:01 PM EST
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
Soros shows such great sympathy for his fellow protesters. I'll bet he'd turn them in like he did fellow Jews in his neighborhood during WWII

Ding.

As soon as the useful idiots get him where he wants to be, the purge will begin. And it includes just about everybody in his circle now. That's how it works.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:34:36 PM EST
Originally Posted By Curio_Bill:
Of course he does, his groups are probably funding them.......

Yep.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:41:22 PM EST
Some say his $$$ is funding it all.

There should be no doubt.

When commies are desperate, they always and I mean always turn to students.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:48:40 PM EST
Originally Posted By 0ldGuy:
The man Arfcom loves to hate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15155046

Billionaire investor George Soros says he can sympathise with the ongoing protests on Wall Street, which have spread to other US cities.

He said he understood the anger at the use of taxpayers' cash to prop up stricken banks, allowing them to earn huge profits.

Answering questions during a news conference at UN headquarters on Monday, Mr Soros said: "The decision not to inject capital into the banks, but to effectively relieve them of their bad assets and then allow them to earn their way out of a hole leaves the banks bumper profits and then allows them to pay bumper bonuses."

Mr Soros was announcing a gift of $40m (£26m) to a development project in Africa.
'Corporate zombies'

They have the same goals....Sores and his money are part of these 'protests.'
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:58:28 PM EST
He'd kick those protesters to the curb the second they'd served his purposes. Of course, they'd cut his head off and steal his money just as quickly if they could.
Top Top