Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2005 7:14:21 PM EDT
O'Reilly just said there a story coming up on it. Any one heard this wonderful news yet? It will be a wonderful day when he finally meets his maker...just like the rest of us. But, you can go first George!

How old is he now? In his 80's?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:16:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:18:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm getting, all misty eyed.  I think I need a few moments.  Discuss amongst yourselves.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:23:15 PM EDT
[#3]

For some strange reason I don't feel the least bit of sorrow or sympathy
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:24:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Let's show a little class, shall we?  Soros is a deeply confused fellow, and he basically failed in his attempt to meddle with American politics.  He also seems to be giving up on politics, reluctant to throw good money after bad.  On the bad guy scale, he rates maybe a three.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:24:18 PM EDT
[#5]
One less to worry about, especially one that funds the enemy.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:24:44 PM EDT
[#6]
<CurlyBill>Well...Bye.</CurlyBill>
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:33:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Let's show a little class, shall we?  Soros is a deeply confused fellow, and he basically failed in his attempt to meddle with American politics.  He also seems to be giving up on politics, reluctant to throw good money after bad.  On the bad guy scale, he rates maybe a three.

I revel in the misfortunes of my country's enemies.  I dont side with them or take pity on them (or, apropos of nothing, see myself in their failures).

Confused vs. morally corrupt.  You can keep that shit.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:39:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
O'Reilly just said there a story coming up on it. Any one heard this wonderful news yet? It will be a wonderful day when he finally meets his maker...just like the rest of us. But, you can go first George!

what if he leaves his entire fortune to the Hillary for Pres campaign?  oh, the realm of unintended consequences.....
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:40:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Can someone point me to his death bed?  I need to drain the snake.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:41:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

what if he leaves his entire fortune to the Hillary for Pres campaign?  oh, the realm of unintended consequences.....

Boy, that was just like...

Don't even think that!!!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:41:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Works for me.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:42:49 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm all teared up..
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:49:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Eh, like I would give a shit.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:51:52 PM EDT
[#14]
I hope it hurts...
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:54:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey Soros!

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:01:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Soros on the way out? Guess he'll get to find out there really is a hell after all.....I doubt he'd shed a tear for the likes of us, so why should we, for him? Love your enemies, but don't be stupid about it.

My heart bleeds toilet water for him.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:15:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Uh, no. The man is elitist, anti-freedom, and anti-American. Not to mention he tried to get his father to agree to euthanasia.. he's a soulless bastard.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 2:17:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Just think if he became a fundamentalist Muslim... what do you think he'd be financing with his money??
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 2:25:29 AM EDT
[#19]
We're getting there....
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 2:28:48 AM EDT
[#20]
First King Fud and now Soros.
Another dead enemy...sweet
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 2:40:36 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Class?  Here's some class:

I hope his death is slow and extremely painful. I hope his pain is such that medication has no effect, and that it drags out for as long as possible. I hope his remaining time on Earth is truly Hell.

There. That's as classy as I can be with regard to Soros.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:06:32 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Let's show a little class, shall we?  

Why start now?  

Frankly, I hope he dies of gonnerhea and rots in hell.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:13:23 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Let's show a little class, shall we?  

Why start now?  

Frankly, I hope he dies of gonnerhea and rots in hell.

And the sooner the better!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:14:34 AM EDT
[#24]
[insert appropriate image]

The sooner he and his poison end the better
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:24:08 AM EDT
[#25]
The shitbag can go now But his money will be around for a long time to come, financing those anti-american organizations with endowments.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:54:40 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Class?  Here's some class:

I hope his death is slow and extremely painful. I hope his pain is such that medication has no effect, and that it drags out for as long as possible. I hope his remaining time on Earth is truly Hell.

There. That's as classy as I can be with regard to Soros.

Works for me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top