Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2002 1:39:20 PM EDT
I have been coming to thid web site for almost a year now (Although I didn't register til April...) and I have finally gotten the nerve to start posting comments or questions. Let me explain why.. I have visited many sights like this on the web. (Isit in front of a computer all day.) They usually hold my interest for a while but then it seems that you start to see the same things over and over. Kudos to everyone (well, almost everyone..) who posts on this board for your insight, intelligence (you know who you are...) and patience. I look forward to checking these pages in the future and learning something from all of you.  

Jake T. Snake
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 1:42:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Jake, I enjoy this sight for the industry knowledge.  The personal stuff is just that... personal! I try not to weigh in on much of that stuff, although I have to admit sometimes I just have to get involved in the insanity.
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 1:43:01 PM EDT
[#2]
welcome aboard Snake!
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 1:46:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome Aboard Sailor [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/pirate.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 1:49:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 1:52:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Wlcome Jake[beer]

Grab a seat and soak up the knowledge[;)]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 1:52:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Jake it's great to see you jump into the fracas. Now you got to get some posts going and make a paid membership your goal. I am not saying this is a requirement and I have no vested interest in this site other than being a member. It's a great fraternity here and the people I have been fortunate to meet in person at the regional events have been those I am proud to call 'friend'. You know there's a lot of diversity here, but there's ultimately one, single bond - our love for and belief in RKBA. I would never be privileged to call these people friend if it had not been for the efforts of dedicated folks who tirelessly maintain and support this website.

Link Posted: 8/12/2002 1:55:28 PM EDT
[#7]
i'm leaving this board & joining DU. guns are bad! and further more, i'm going to give my paycheck to somebody on welfare.

GORE in '04!!
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 2:19:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Welcome to the Board of Education!

You will never be the same again!

Eric The(Ever!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 2:27:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Welcome aboard JAKE-T-SNAKE!

-G1X
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 2:31:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Welcome aboard Jake.  If you have been around a year then you probably already know how addictive this sight can be.  My intrest may stray a little when the weather is nice, but in the wintertime this place is a God send.
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 2:48:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
i'm leaving this board & joining DU. guns are bad! and further more, i'm going to give my paycheck to somebody on welfare.

GORE in '04!!
View Quote

You must have hit your head pretty bad. [BD]

Welcome Jake [beer]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 3:44:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

GORE in '04!!
View Quote

Good for you cleaner!  I plan to sell my house and give the proceeds to Gore, then become a street person.  Then Katie Couric will interview me, we'll fall in love and marry, and she will support me.  I'll buy all the guns I want using her money, she'll get pissed and divorce me, and I'll take a large lump-sum alimony payment.  I'll use part of it to buy back my old house.  Clever plan, huh? [:D]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 3:48:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Enjoy!!!
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 4:12:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Welcome to the jungle, Jake.

I used to know a guy who's nick was Jake The Snake a long time ago, in a different life.
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 4:20:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Welcome to the asylum. Be sure to lock the door behind you lest we get out....[whacko][smash]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 4:21:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Howdy, Jake. This place is addicting ain't it.[:D]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 4:27:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 8:58:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 9:57:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Been a member a few years.  Met some great people, bought some cool gun stuff, and learned a great deal.  Plan on staying longer.

Welcome to the boards.

Lucky me post number 777. [:)]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 2:19:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Thanks for the warm welcome. Does any one from this board shoot in the Fort Campbell area?
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 5:19:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Jake, some of these people get downright personal!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top