Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2002 6:58:45 AM EDT
sorry for such a lame thread, but GODDAMNIT!! i hate those commercials!! that annoying little lizzard needs a swim in a tank with few hungry pirahnas. what the hell are these ad people thinking?

oh yea, diteck.com commercials are running a close second.

so come join me in some lizzard bashing.
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 7:07:24 AM EDT
[#1]
"Oh, great. A talking gecko."

USPC40

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 7:15:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 7:19:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I personally like the Geico commercials, but I do kind of hate those Dell commercials with Steve.  I like that new computer commercial (I think it's Gateway, but maybe not) where they show a list in PC magazine that shows that their computer is at the top of the list of value, and then the commercial shows the text, "Dude, you still getting a Dell?"
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 7:20:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 7:21:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Geico donates LARGE sums of money to anti-gun groups--another reason to hate the gecko--they are our enemy in the RKBA.
View Quote

Oh . . . in that case, DEATH TO THE VILE GECKO!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 7:59:32 AM EDT
[#6]
What get me the most about the Geico commercials is this...

They sell car insurance, yet one commercial show their spokesperson (that annoying lizard) driving his convertible, practicing unsafe driving habits.   He is driving with one hand and there is no visible sign of a seat belt...  (Yeah I know it’s an older car, but they should still show a shoulder belt.)

Naughty, naughty...bad lizard...you must wear a seat belt and you hands (claws) should be at the 10:00 and 2:00 positions on your steering wheel.
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 8:03:09 AM EDT
[#7]
But, the new Pop Tart Snack Sticks commercial is funny as hell.  "How was your day?"
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 8:37:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
sorry for such a lame thread, but GODDAMNIT!! i hate those commercials!! that annoying little lizzard needs a swim in a tank with few hungry pirahnas. what the hell are these ad people thinking?

oh yea, diteck.com commercials are running a close second.

so come join me in some lizzard bashing.
View Quote

[size=2]On behalf of Lizard-Americans everywhere, I demand this Lizard bashing, racist thread be locked immediatly!!! I know many hard working Lizard-Americans who contribute greatly to our great culture. Embrace Lizard diversity. Do it for the children!!!!!!![/size=2]
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 8:47:32 AM EDT
[#9]
IBTL!!!

Reparations for the Lizards!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 8:51:48 AM EDT
[#10]
[b][size=2]"They're mocking us."[/b][/size=2]

[img]http://www.magnetic-media.com/Budweiserlizards/theswamp.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 9:05:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Geico donates LARGE sums of money to anti-gun groups--another reason to hate the gecko--they are our enemy in the RKBA.
View Quote

It figures! [V]

They also donate "grants" to police departments so they can buy radar and laser guns, so they can write more tickets. Of course, GEICO charges you more if you've had a ticket, so this is an underhanded way to drive up profits. Scum.
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 9:42:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Million Lizzard March???
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 9:49:44 AM EDT
[#13]
I like the Gecko, but I hate that annoying Dell kid, the Ditek fatass.

They should bring back the chijuajua for taco bell, the frogs and lizards for Bud and the toilet duck.  I liked them.
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 10:21:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh . . . in that case, DEATH TO THE VILE GECKO!!!
View Quote

Lets GO !!
(I've been ready since he met that girl and since he got a nicer car than mine)[}:)]
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 1:06:34 PM EDT
[#15]
The only way I ever want to see that stupid aflac duck is on a plate- roasted and stuffed .

How about that really stupid tampon commercial where that one womenz is telling the other one about how worried she was the first time using a jam plug. They are acting like it was a challange from survivor or something.

Link Posted: 9/24/2002 1:44:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Not to change the topic but...to change the topic.  Remember a few years ago the Nissian add with the psudeo G.I. Joe rockin out with Van Halen cruzin for Barbi.  We all know G.I. Joe wouldnt drive a cheezy 300Z but that was the greatest add of all time!
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 1:55:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Not to change the topic but...to change the topic.  Remember a few years ago the Nissian add with the psudeo G.I. Joe rockin out with Van Halen cruzin for Barbi.  We all know G.I. Joe wouldnt drive a cheezy 300Z but that was the greatest add of all time!
View Quote

No No No, the best was the Pigeons doign a bombing run on a car (Nissan?) With the top gun music going....  Loved that commercial [:D]
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 2:38:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

No No No, the best was the Pigeons doign a bombing run on a car (Nissan?) With the top gun music going....  Loved that commercial [:D]
View Quote

I first saw that one during a superbowl, laughed for about 30 minutes straight!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 2:54:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The only way I ever want to see that stupid aflac duck is on a plate- roasted and stuffed .

How about that really stupid tampon commercial where that one womenz is telling the other one about how worried she was the first time using a jam plug. They are acting like it was a challange from survivor or something.

View Quote

Oh, come on.  The one with Yogi in the barber shop is hilarious.
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 1:11:49 AM EDT
[#20]
The gecko got some.  Anyone see the commercial where that brunette chick is madly in love with him?
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 2:10:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Oh, come on.  The one with Yogi in the barber shop is hilarious.
View Quote

I saw that for the first time yesterday on the airplane... lmao! [:)]
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 4:21:52 AM EDT
[#22]

Killing a Gecko is Texas will get you hung,

and leave you hanging for Vulture food.

We are partial to our little friends.. [:)]
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 6:20:49 AM EDT
[#23]

I remain pro-lizard !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top