Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2007 7:00:30 AM EDT
In the interest of not having another completely inexplicable lock, I just want to say I think these guys are GREAT.    

I just LOVE these guys.

Hamas, Fatah, gosh they are just pillars of modern society.  

Their revolutionary theories of governing on display in Gaza will be studied by students of philosophy and government, right along side the Federalist Papers and the Magna Carta, some day.

Law enforcement agencies should emulate their quick response action teams and admirable use of probable cause and protection of due process.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_EECgUcZRA

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:02:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Lie down with dogs....
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:09:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I can't figure out what that lock was for.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:13:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I still don't understand the lock myself.  

I wonder if its because I called the Palestinians a "death cult" based on how they run their society, which I illustrated with trucks full of guys shooting up a wedding.  

It has nothing to do with their religious beliefs.  

Just like calling Nazi Germany a "death cult" has nothing to do with the Germans' primary religious professions.   Or calling the lefties "lets all have an abortion" extremists a "death cult" has nothing to do with their religion.   Or calling communist gulag era Russia a "death cult" has nothing to do with their religion.

This is absurd.  

Its to the point where you cannot post anything negative about people who happen to BE Muslims or someone gets all butt-hurt and calls the mods down on the thread.   However, there's a thread within the top 3 pages that is (rightly) critical of some Christians, but is trollish in nature evidenced by the opening poster's comment that he's in "before the god squad" shows up.  Nothing is done there.    

Come to think of it, maybe I need a break from this site for a while.  

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:40:04 AM EDT
[#4]
The security troops went in too soft; they didn't all go home safe at the end of the shift.
Next time, they should start with shooting guests, I guess.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 4:42:10 PM EDT
[#5]
PM from 82ndAbn:

I'm glad you posted that 2nd thread.  I got busy with other things and forgot about adding you to the moderator's warning list and sending you an IM.  Sorry about that.

Religion bashing is a violation of the conduct code.  Calling Islam or any other religion a "death cult" or any other derogatory term, is not allowable.

Except that "Palestinian" as death cult is not an attack on Islam.

They put genocidal messages in television shows.   The Palestinian government does this, not the religious leaders.  They brainwash their kids.   That the issue.  The "Palestinian" society is fucked up beyond measure, and it is sui generous in what they do.

This, objectively, is a death cult: www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvGIChbugCg

Only if you can say showing up at a wedding and shooting the place up is at the command of Islam would criticizing such barbarism and labeling it a death cult stand as an attack on Islam itself.  

But hey, thanks for putting me on the list.    I'll be sure to IM you whenever I see criticism of anyone who happens to be Christian, or Hindu, etc., even when the criticism has nothing to do with what religion they happen to be.

Actually, probably not.   I do need a break from this place.

I'm not going to pay membership fees to have a pissing match with the mods over hyper political correctness that finds religious attacks where the criticism is directed at a society that has many flaws completely independent from its predominant religion.   Where the majority of the people elect a terrorist organization as their political leadership.   Yup, nothing wrong there.

No hard feelings, and good luck to you.   Ta ta, folks.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 4:50:59 PM EDT
[#6]
heh.

Tagged just for fun.

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 4:54:33 PM EDT
[#7]
If you want to protest your warning, use the IM feature or email.  If you think I'm being mean and unfair, contact Sr. Staff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top