Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/5/2006 6:27:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 6:29:17 PM EDT by AmericanPatriot1776]
Speed-D-Loader

Received two today in the mail and brought out my Marlin 39a.

The tube is made out of durable plastic. I was impressed on how well the tube was built. Each end is a plastic cap connected through the center of the tube by a spring.

I pulled on each end cap to test the spring and the spring appears that it will hold up to some abuse, but nothing too terrible. For typical range use it should hold up fine.

I loaded several ammo spaces in it with .22 LR and it does hold quite a bit of ammo (120 rounds). The ammo does shake in it and does make quite a bit of noise, so this would not be a good way to store ammo if you intended to move "quietly."

It does load ammo quite easily and efficiently into a tube fed .22. It is very fast once you get the hang of it in about 1 minute.

I was very impressed and it will make an excellent addition to my Marlin 39a. It will save me a ton of time at the range to reload the rifle as long as I load it before I go.

It is also useful to quickly empty a rifle tube of ammo back into it, if your range session is cut short, or you just need to make the rifle "cold." Just reverse the process and you can unload your rifle in about two seconds.

For the money it was well worth it. I will use and enjoy this product. I feel I got a good deal and it does what it should do......

I would recommend this product highly to anyone with a tube fed .22 Long rifle.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:43:00 PM EDT
I've been thinking about buying one of those for my 39A. Thanks for the review.
Top Top