Page / 3
Posted: 9/12/2005 7:25:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:26:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:27:30 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

(DismalTimesAhead)

I read a book that mentioned that, too......

Quoted:
No suprise.
the arabs destroyed every synagogue in Jerusalem after 1949.
How many mosques has Israel destroyed?

Not enough.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:27:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
No suprise.
the arabs destroyed every synagogue in Jerusalem after 1949.

Two too few, that I know of for sure.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:28:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:32:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Where I was in Iraq, the whole place was pretty much shot to hell, but the mosque was untouched.  We were absolutely forbidden to enter it or harm it in any way.

It doesn't take much imagination to know what the ROP'ers would do if the situation was reversed.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:33:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quite a few, its standard practice to destroy homes and mosques in retaliation for terrorist acts.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:36:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:38:14 AM EDT
[#8]
From a local talk show, once the scrolls are removed, it's no longer a place of worship, and the Rabbi's have become emotional over, what is now, just a building.  Although talk was the pig-shits will burn the structures, they brought up wild thoughts that maybe the structures can be used as hospitals.

Wishful thinking.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:43:15 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quite a few, its standard practice to destroy homes and mosques in retaliation for terrorist acts.

Name one instance.

www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/622332.html

Out of some 140 village mosques that were abandoned due to the war in 1948, some 100 were totally torn down. The rest, about 40, are in advanced stages of collapse and neglect, or are used by the Jewish residents for other purposes. In a moshav in the Carmel mountains there is a mosque whose remnants still display its past grandeur. It is in a sad state of disrepair, it's walls are crumbling and it is surrounded by barbed wire fences. The requests of "present-absent" refugees (Palestinian who live in Israel but are classified by the state under the oxymoron `Present Absentees' to prevent them from claiming ownership of their property) to repair the mosque have been refused by the authorities.

A large mosque in the heart of a moshav in the Judean mountains serves as a warehouse and body shop for farming machines. There are 20 additional similar structures on the verge of collapse.

In 1997, when the residents of a community in the Western Galilee wanted to build an extention, they rammed the remnants of the village's abandoned mosque with a bulldozer and demolished it completely. Not far from there the authorities refuse to allow Palestinians to pray in the ancient mosque of another abandoned village, using the excuse that such prayer is "political organizing, almost a settlement and would set a precedent for agreeing to let the Palestinians return."

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:47:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Of the bazillion shitty little brush conflicts between small nations and factions that plague the planet at any given moment, doesn't anyone in US ever wonder why the one in Israel gets ad infinitum coverage from the American Media?

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-berg.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:48:20 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I ride the short bus.

h.gif

Edit: I changed it because you went a little bit too far.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:49:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:49:21 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I ride the short bus.

h.gif

Why do you say that?
Other than, you know... You feel  like you should.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:49:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:50:26 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

stormfront is over there ------------>

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:52:23 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Name one instance.

www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/622332.html

Out of some 140 village mosques that were abandoned

Quoted:
Of the bazillion shitty little brush conflicts between small nations and factions that plague the planet at any given moment, doesn't anyone in US ever wonder why the one in Israel gets ad infinitum coverage from the American Media?

Nope. It's no wonder at all.

Read your history books - all of 'em - it's in the one called Old Testament'.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:53:56 AM EDT
[#17]
The Palestinians will fuck it up in the end.  Pretty soon they'll turn the entire re-occupied area into another of their 3rd world shithole slums, then because they can't admit how fucked up THEY are and how and why they have destroyed their new digs, they'll start blaming their Israeli neighbors with rockets and murdering little kibbutzniks on buses.  

ETA:  Then, after the terrorists begin killing Israelis again, the IDF will return to Gaza...kill a bunch of the BGs and reoccupy the Gaza Strip once again.  Does anything ever really change in the Middle East?  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:54:10 AM EDT
[#18]
The celibration will go on for another 5 minutes or so and then they will be raising hell about the next area they want Israel to turn over.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:54:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:54:52 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:54:57 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Nope. It's no wonder at all.

Read your history books - all of 'em - it's in the one called Old Testament'.

Very interesting!
Please tell me where I need to look.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:55:00 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

stormfront is over there ------------>

Translation:

AntiochusIV:

TBS:

the forum dedicated to anti-semitism is not here - so can the anti-semitism

Like Billybob2002 said, I ride the short bus, therefore TBS's statement requires a translation.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:55:26 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Simply, man, because Israel got hit many times like 9-11 before you Americans got hit by YOUR 9-11.

All is happeing in USA, check at the airport, at the greyhounds bus stop, antiterror, menace of destruction etc. etc, happened before in Israel, so if you wanna know your future look the past.

Now MAYBE Americans opened their eyes.

The problems here, in the Ol' Good Europe,  is that we belive we are SMARTER than Americans and Israelis. I can swear you that even after Madrid and London people here don't believe that such things can happen like in Israel or USA.

Too uncomfortable, but this could lead to a discussion that is far away from the subject Eric (hi my texan friend!) proposed.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:57:43 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Please feel free to post your inevitable USS Liberty/ZOG/Federal Reserve System/Bloody Matzoh essay in this thread. It will help those of us who are lobbying for an "ignore" button.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:58:52 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Simply, man, because Israel got hit many times like 9-11 before you Americans got hit by YOUR 9-11.

Since you're the only one who can actually formulate a cogent reply without acting like a braindead zombie bleating idiotic ad hominems

That would be a fair point if the bias in question existed only after 9/11.
It hasn't.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:00:44 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Please feel free to post your inevitable USS Liberty/ZOG/Federal Reserve System/Bloody Matzoh essay in this thread. It will help those of us who are lobbying for an "ignore" button.

Well, I will look into those things now.
Thanks for the tip!
Nevertheless, the truth is the truth whether you like it or not.

You can call me all the names you wish for saying what I do, but you can't call me incorrect.
It's far better to be in my position than it is to be on the side of those who pretend certain things don't exist because that's what they've been conditioned to think, say and do.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:02:48 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I will look into those things now.
Thanks for the tip!
Nevertheless, the truth is the truth whether you like it or not.

You can call me all the names you wish for saying what I do, but you can't call me incorrect.

Sure I can. You're incorrect. You're also so far out of the loop that you don't realize that the reason you're not getting any traction here is that we are all active agents of the International Jewish Conspiracy.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:02:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Is this thread gonna end in someone shouting "Seig Heil"?  

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:04:37 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Sure I can. You're incorrect. You're also so far out of the loop that you don't realize that the reason you're not getting any traction here is that we are all active agents of the International Jewish Conspiracy.

Do you want me to post the list, outlining who owns what in the media? I'll be glad to, if you ask for it.

In the meantime, keep toeing that line, son...
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:04:49 AM EDT
[#30]

by ETH:
Gaza Ist Judenrein! Alle Synagogen Wurden Zum Boden Verbrannt!

Translation:  "All your Synagogue are belong to us!"
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:05:46 AM EDT
[#31]

I think that President Bush's involvement in influencing the nation of Israel to "give" their land to the Palistinians is the direct cause of several of the rather catastrophic events we've recently experienced here in the States.

I don't have chapter and verse for my beliefs, but I know there is precidence set forth in God's Word.

NEVER, side against Israel.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:06:10 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Is this thread gonna end in someone shouting "Seig Heil"?  

Actually, I'm expecting someone from New York to shout 'wanna see something funny?'

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:07:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Very interesting, Eric.

The US forces Israel to give up the Gaza strip and have the Israeli Army force Israelis out of their homes at gunpoint.

God is watching.

Meanwhile in New Orleans.........
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:08:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:08:33 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Actually, I'm expecting someone from New York to shout 'wanna see something funny?'

Jesus, are you still in this thread?
Let the grown ups talk.

So far, you have shown yourself to be a total mouth breather with typical mindless responses.
There are people who are disagreeing with me who actually seem like they might take a shot at making an actual valid point (doubtful, but i'm hopeful)

Please allow them to do so.

In the mean time, say stuff like '88', seig heil, conspiracy theorist or whatever idiotic pigeonhole you would try to put me in.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:09:51 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Very interesting, Eric.

The US forces Israel to give up the Gaza strip and have the Israeli Army force Israelis out of their homes at gunpoint.

God is watching.

EXACTLY!

Keep your eyes on South/North Carolina......Ophelia. Looks to be weakening somewhat but it could not be any more directly over the warm waters of the Gulf Stream.......
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:16:22 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you want me to post the list, outlining who owns what in the media? I'll be glad to, if you ask for it.

In the meantime, keep toeing that line, son...

Oh, please do, Pop. Please!
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:17:43 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jesus, are you still in this thread?
Let the grown ups talk.

So far, you have shown yourself to be a total mouth breather with typical mindless responses.
There are people who are disagreeing with me who actually seem like they might take a shot at making an actual valid point (doubtful, but i'm hopeful)

Please allow them to do so.

In the mean time, say stuff like '88', seig heil, conspiracy theorist or whatever idiotic pigeonhole you would try to put me in.

It was an inside joke, I guess you could say.

At any rate, you seem to be convinced that your opinions are worthy of intelligent consideration.

Let me disabuse you of that notion.

1) Like it or not, you're posting your drivel amongst a number of folks ere who still believe that Israelis are God's chosen people. None of us fully understand the implications of that- but most of us (those of us posting in this thread, anyway) agree that our involvement in decisions contrary to the well-being of Israel can have dire consequences for us, as a nation. Building on that, if you'll look in the south-central part of a map of the United States, you'll find the remains of a city called 'New Orleans'. Think long and hard about the potential correlation between the two phenomena.

2) You came into this thread asking what may be the stupidest question ever asked on ARFCOM. There has NEVER been ANY doubt in ANYONE'S mind as to why we, as a nation, pay very close attention to what happens in Israel.

Now, please, go away. Don't you have some goose-stepping to practice?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:18:45 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Very interesting, Eric.

God is watching.

I never thought about that angle.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:20:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:21:42 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

by ETH:
Gaza Ist Judenrein! Alle Synagogen Wurden Zum Boden Verbrannt!

Translation:  "All your Synagogue are belong to us!"

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:24:30 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Very interesting, Eric.

God is watching.

I never thought about that angle.

Better keep it in mind. C. Rice has already said that the West bank needs to go next...

It's never good to mess with Israel.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:32:52 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And now we may all bid a fond adieu to another member of the master race

And good riddance.

Thanks, Aimless.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:37:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Now THAT's funny.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:40:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Anyone who thinks New Orleans is a mess...give these idiots a couple of days then go see what they turn the former Jewish settlements into.  I love it, "It is ours now", as if that can result insomething useful and good.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:43:26 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

I think that President Bush's involvement in influencing the nation of Israel to "give" their land to the Palistinians is the direct cause of several of the rather catastrophic events we've recently experienced here in the States.

I don't have chapter and verse for my beliefs, but I know there is precidence set forth in God's Word.

How long, especially given his actions (or inaction) on illegal immigration, will it be before Bush decides we should give the Southwest "back to the noble people of Mexico"?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:54:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:56:51 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And some wonder why I asked if this sort of Christianity should be considered a security risk when granting access to classified material.

And some wonder why I don't believe we live in a Christian nation.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:00:13 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:04:57 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And some wonder why I don't believe we live in a Christian nation.

There's a large gap between my beliefs and US policy, not that you have any trouble leaping that gap at will if it enables you to once again beat out that identical rhythm on your drum.

You're incapable of civil conversation, aren't you?

The attitude reflected in the original post I quoted of yours may not be US policy yet, but we are headed that way more and more as time goes on. I believe that we are long past the point where US policy decisions are made in line with fundamental Christian principles - ergo, it is no longer proper to refer to America as a 'Christian' nation - not surprising, since nations were never ordained (other than Israel) in the first place. It was not an attack on you, just an observation of the fact that history is bearing out what many Bible scholars often overlook -namely, that there is no such thing as a Christian nation.  

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top