Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2013 8:14:06 AM EDT
http://gawker.com/theres-something-oddly-satisfying-about-watching-this-1453348216 link deliberately left cold

So I browse Gawker as one of my daily blog routines, I don't know why I do it anymore as odds are I'll just read something that pisses me off to no end.  But it's part of the routine so whatever.

One of the things I've noticed within the past year is that it seems Gawker is waaaaaaay anti-gun. They deliberately write stories in a way that focuses only on the bad parts of guns and leave out info that gives any reasonable light to the good and responsible gun owning community.  Not to mention the snide comments written in by the "writers".  I don't even allow myself to read the comments as they are completely irrational and so out in left field that it makes my nose bleed.

Oddly enough I notice today they are enjoying a Hickok45 video and seeming to not even mention that in general guns are scary and bad.

I shouldn't be surprised by the hypocrisy and I know they will be back to evil evil guns in the next hour but there it is .

God forbid someone has fun with guns
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:21:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
http://gawker.com/theres-something-oddly-satisfying-about-watching-this-1453348216 link deliberately left cold

So I browse Gawker as one of my daily blog routines, I don't know why I do it anymore as odds are I'll just read something that pisses me off to no end.  But it's part of the routine so whatever.

One of the things I've noticed within the past year is that it seems Gawker is waaaaaaay anti-gun. They deliberately write stories in a way that focuses only on the bad parts of guns and leave out info that gives any reasonable light to the good and responsible gun owning community.  Not to mention the snide comments written in by the "writers".  I don't even allow myself to read the comments as they are completely irrational and so out in left field that it makes my nose bleed.

Oddly enough I notice today they are enjoying a Hickok45 video and seeming to not even mention that in general guns are scary and bad.

I shouldn't be surprised by the hypocrisy and I know they will be back to evil evil guns in the next hour but there it is .

View Quote

He's like the Bob Ross and Mr. Rogers of shooting, I could listen to him all day. 10/10 would operate with.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:29:11 AM EDT
[#2]
hickok45 19 hours ago

Hopefully, everybody with an I.Q. over 60 realizes this is not James Yeager. All of us need to do what we can to stamp out this impersonation idiocy that is going on here on? YouTube. It might be wise to always check the person's channel when you see a posting from someone you think you know, especially if the message seems even remotely suspect. That will usually tell us pretty quickly that it's someone in his mom's basement with a "Wannabe Complex" of some sort. :-)
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:31:18 AM EDT
[#3]
That video is hilarious!  he buried the pumpkin!
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:38:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's like the Bob Ross and Mr. Rogers of shooting, I could listen to him all day. 10/10 would operate with.  

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:49:13 AM EDT
[#5]
I rost at the throwing stars!
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:00:11 AM EDT
[#6]
From the little I've read on Gawker, they seem to be DU with flashier graphic design and more about celebrities.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:42:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Proud to say he's a Tennessean!
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:44:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Sweet!

Nice!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top