Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2001 9:05:30 AM EDT
How many of you shot in the Garand Match at Camp Perry?  It was great.  It is the Mecca of firearms.  I definitely will be there next year.  I also picked up an ArmaLite NM.    It has to be the nicest NM rifle built.  Not to mention half the people I met competed with them.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 2:15:34 PM EDT
[#1]
?
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 2:45:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey QCMGR, I was there as part of the MCRGO team. Were you on the team? This was my first match, and I choked big time, but I still had fun and will definitely be back next year. Then, it will be with my own Garand. What a fun rifle!
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 2:53:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hey QCMGR, I was there as part of the MCRGO team. Were you on the team? This was my first match, and I choked big time, but I still had fun and will definitely be back next year. Then, it will be with my own Garand. What a fun rifle!
View Quote

I was in the first group relay 5.  It was my first match also.  I shot 226 2x.  I got my Garand in May.  I am thinking about going to the Garand match in Linden.  Great fun.  I will definatly be there next year.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 3:16:51 PM EDT
[#4]
When is the Garand match in Linden?

I couldn't make Camp Perry this year but hopefully things will work out for me to make it next year.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 4:41:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
When is the Garand match in Linden?

I couldn't make Camp Perry this year but hopefully things will work out for me to make it next year.
View Quote

It is a blast!

Go to:

[url]www.michrpa.com/LINDEN/100_yard_match.htm[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top