Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2001 5:07:07 PM EDT
I live in a small town outside of a medium size city called Schenectady, a place filled with gangs, drugs, murder all that garbage.  The gangs are starting to pour out of the city onto the streets where I live.  

The police don't do much help seeing as how they are getting arrested for stealing crack from drug dealers and selling it to crack heads.  

The whole area I live in just seems to be going downhill very fast, Im guessing in probably less then 5 years my town will be just as bad as the city.

There is supposed to be a gang war going on inside the city between the crips, bloods, and some other gang called the cleaners.  In the newspaper I was reading an 11 year old girl said she wanted to be in the cleaner gang when she grew up because she wanted to be a thug.  

The children there seem to have some high aspirations don't you think?

Anyone else have this sort of problem where they live?
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 5:11:56 PM EDT
[#1]
On Senator Hillaries WATCH!?!

I find that unlikely.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 5:12:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
On Senator Hillaries WATCH!?!

I find that unlikely.
View Quote

haha yeah I would like to hear what she has to say on this situation.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 5:13:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes I live in rose park it's a suberb of salt lake ( the so called bad part of town)I have herd gun shot more that I can remember.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 5:16:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 5:24:10 PM EDT
[#5]
There is also this story of something that happened a few months ago where a pizza delivery man was called to an apartment and beaten to death by bats from 2 fifteen year old kids who stole I think $60 from him.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 7:14:48 PM EDT
[#6]
The Beer Slayer got it right. Your property is going to lose value quickly. We had this problem in So. Kal. When the gangs start fighting the losers got to go somewhere easier.
Da Burbs.
That's why we moved to the boonies of Az.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top