Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/3/2005 12:55:02 PM EDT
I went to a local Gander Mtn today to get a Sig 226. I’m military assigned to AR, but I still have a TX drivers license. I know from past experience that all I need is a copy of my PCS orders assigning me to AR. So I show them my orders (AF Form 899). Guy behind the counter tells me that these are not orders. He says I need to bring them “permanent duty station orders”. WTF? The form I showed him has worked in the past, and had just worked to get me two stripped AR-15 lowers at a shop down the street. So, was this guy on crack, or do I need to get some other piece of paperwork? Are there any FFLs out there that can shed some light on this? Or someone with experience in this matter? Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:09:38 PM EDT
Well let's see.... You went to Gander Mountain, so the chances were pretty good you were dealing with an idiot.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:28:19 PM EDT
The person you dealt with is an....

[Inspector Clusseau] You are an idjit[inspector clussueau]

Top Top