Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2006 11:30:40 AM EDT
Was an impulse buy at WW last week.  A Shadow 1000.  Seems decent.  I like not having to pump it up.  Shot it a dozen or so times.  Seems pretty powerful..  Anyone own one?  Thoughts?  Should be great for shooting pigeons an other vermin..
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 11:53:35 AM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:19:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Good guns.  I went with an RWS 34 over the Gamo's because it was on sale.  Shoots the same 1,000fps.  Go to walmart and get the gamo pellets that are gold plated and increase velocity by %25 percent.  It'll make you pellet gun sound like a .22..

I do wish though that my gun was stainless steel with a plastic/rubber type stock.  It's a quality gun and I'm afraid to scratch it all up since I use it so much.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:38:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got an older Hunter 890, purchased a BSA scope along with it. It's a 1000 per sec
model, and for the most part I'm fairly pleased. Not much finish left, then again I keep it outside.
Just visited their website, those raptor pellets they're selling look NASTY!

Good luck!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top