Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2011 8:33:30 AM EDT
Just thought about this.  NOT the stranger most of you will think of first.  Hide in someone's closet, behind a door at a business, etc. (can't give away ALL my ideas), wait for stranger (who may or may not be "playing") to find you, then run and scream gleefully as they try to "tag" you out.

sort of a "forced participation", kind of like THE GAME, which you just lost.

go.
Link Posted: 8/4/2011 8:34:11 AM EDT
[#1]
you first.
Link Posted: 8/4/2011 8:37:03 AM EDT
[#2]
What the fuck are you babbling about?
Link Posted: 8/4/2011 8:38:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

He wants a black guy to knock him out when he jumps out of a trash can wearing a gorilla mask.
Link Posted: 8/4/2011 8:39:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He wants a black guy to knock him out when he jumps out of a trash can wearing a gorilla mask.

No gorilla masks involved.
Link Posted: 8/4/2011 8:40:31 AM EDT
[#5]
wtf ?
Link Posted: 8/4/2011 8:42:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like a good way to get nominated for a Darwin award
Link Posted: 8/4/2011 8:44:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Sounds like a good way to get nominated for a Darwin award

No it doesn't, it sounds like a great way to fuck with the other guys in the office.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/4/2011 8:45:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Stop drinking and posting.

Link Posted: 8/4/2011 8:45:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Once you get laid the first time these impulses diminish greatly.
Link Posted: 8/4/2011 8:53:56 AM EDT
[#10]
When does school start again?

Link Posted: 8/4/2011 9:05:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Just give yourself "The Stranger" and please punch yourself in the face
Link Posted: 8/4/2011 9:08:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just thought about this.  NOT the stranger most of you will think of first.  Hide in someone's closet, behind a door at a business, etc. (can't give away ALL my ideas), wait for stranger (who may or may not be "playing") to find you, then run and scream gleefully as they try to "tag" you out.

Apparently this is a follow-up to your previous game idea of seeing how much paint you could huff before passing out.

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 9:49:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently this is a follow-up to your previous game idea of seeing how much paint you could huff before passing out.

model glue.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 9:49:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Are you trying to get shot?
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 9:51:12 PM EDT
[#15]
I was in fear for my life, deputy.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top