Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 3/10/2006 9:01:55 PM EDT
Ok. So, I consider myself a nice guy, as in.. I've got class, I guess you can say. I don't grab the girls ass the first week I've met her, and same with the chest. Everyone else I know does, but I don't. Now, I've liked two girls, two separate times this year. I try to be nice to them, yet I either hint to them, or flat fucking out tell them I like them, no question after that. They still insist on having me as their gal-pal. For those of you who don't know what a galpal is, it's a girls guyfriend that she never intends on dating, but spills everything to. From boyfriends to fucking periods.

Question is: why the fuck does this shit happen? I ask, what the hell does a guy need to do to get a date? I'm not fucking ugly, I don't think. I'm nice, and I'm fucking straight foreward, and I tell them I like them. What the fuck! Is anyone else here a galpal to every girl they meet?

Rant off.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:04:12 PM EDT
[#1]

I should think it's obvious.

You're gay.

Sorry.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:04:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Ok. So, I consider myself a nice guy, as in.. I've got class, I guess you can say. I don't grab the girls ass the first week I've met her, and same with the chest. Everyone else I know does, but I don't. Now, I've liked two girls, two separate times this year. I try to be nice to them, yet I either hint to them, or flat fucking out tell them I like them, no question after that. They still insist on having me as their gal-pal. For those of you who don't know what a galpal is, it's a girls guyfriend that she never intends on dating, but spills everything to. From boyfriends to fucking periods.

Question is: why the fuck does this shit happen? I ask, what the hell does a guy need to do to get a date? I'm not fucking ugly, I don't think. I'm nice, and I'm fucking straight foreward, and I tell them I like them. What the fuck! Is anyone else here a galpal to every girl they meet?

Rant off.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:06:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess I should bring up, I played a prank on a friend of mine today, a girl-friend of mine. I jsut wet my hands and grabbed her chest so everyone knows she was previously violated. But, she responds with, "Wow! Now I know you're not gay!"

I don't have a lisp, I don't cross my legs, I love guns and I wear gear swag all day, with a Tac-Bag. That's got straight all fucking over it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:06:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You're gay.

Yep  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:06:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ok. So, I consider myself a nice guy

Found your problem.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:07:21 PM EDT
[#6]
ETA- Oh, you're gay?
You are a "Nice guy"?

Just checking.  I bet I'm right.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:07:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Try blowing your load on their face every now and then.  That is usually pretty clear sign of heterosexuality and quite a few ladies appreciate it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:08:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're gay.

Yep  

In denial
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:09:12 PM EDT
[#9]
There are few girls that want guys to be nice at first. They want you to be an ass grabber and a ass kicker. Then once they own you and have taken your man-juice, they can tell you to hold their purse. Ever notice how gay guys are male friends. Know why? Cause they aren't after that Wang Dang Sweet Poontang! Sorry, I've got a little Uncle Ted in my head tonight. I had some girls try to spill their life stories to me and I act interested for about 30 secs, then give them the "shit happens" routine. Their speech goes something like this in my head...

"Yeah, so Josh said he really wanted to go out some...5.56mm...time and he thought...I wonder if Wal-Mart has any more 100 packs of 9mm...that I was really cool and pretty but...Man, I really need to stock up on ammo, I don't have more than 1000 rounds of mix and match...he didn't know if he was looking for a girlfriend or whatever...CMMG...so what do you think?"

"Yeah, shit happens."
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:09:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Fuckers.

I love vagina.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:09:46 PM EDT
[#11]
www.intellectualwhores.com/  You're on the wrong ladder.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:09:46 PM EDT
[#12]
They think you are not interested because you did not play grab ass.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:10:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Nice guy = no backbone.

Sorry, that's how chicks see it.

Want to not be viewed as a "nice guy"?  Don't let yourself be a doormat.  Otherwise they'll keep up the "he's just a friend, such a nice guy" crap.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:12:40 PM EDT
[#14]
That's bullshit though. I've got to let go of my class and grab their ass, instead of just fucking telling them that I like them?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:13:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:14:06 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
www.intellectualwhores.com/  You're on the wrong ladder.

+1

Welcome to the friends ladder!  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:18:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Dude face it.  They see you as a safe limped dicked faggot.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:20:39 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
That's bullshit though. I've got to let go of my class and grab their ass, instead of just fucking telling them that I like them?

Youre making our case.   Girls dont like nice guys at the age and stage you are in.  Why are the asshats getting their pussy and you are left holding their purses while they get laid?

Where is Eric Estrada and the homo thing when you need it!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:22:09 PM EDT
[#19]
I always find topics like these funny. Whenever somebody post asking how to get women everyone always says "just be yourself". Then someone post a topic like this and everyone says "don't be yourself".
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:22:28 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I didn't say that.

The trick is to have the confidence of an asshole without actually being one.  Just don't let yourself get walked on.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:22:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Ok, fuck it. Next time I see the "of legal age" one I like, she's getting her tits squished like sponges. It's fucking over.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:23:17 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
[

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:23:48 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Nice guy = no backbone.

Sorry, that's how chicks see it.

Want to not be viewed as a "nice guy"?  Don't let yourself be a doormat.  Otherwise they'll keep up the "he's just a friend, such a nice guy" crap.

That just chilled me to the core.

It's one thing to know it...

It's another to hear it.

i mean, from somone other than Mrs Goon
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:24:26 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Youre making our case.   Girls dont like nice guys at the age and stage you are in.  Why are the asshats getting their pussy and you are left holding their purses while they get laid?

+1.  If you follow ladder theory, I just made a staggering jump from the "friend" ladder to the "sex potential" ladder by generally ass-grabbing and being an asshole.  I had been on the "friend" ladder for a little over six months.  Be more of an asshole, the girls will love you for it.  Sad but true.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:25:59 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Fuckers.

I love vagina.

More proof you're gay.  A sraight guy would have said pussy.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:26:14 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't say that.

The trick is to have the confidence of an asshole without actually being one.  Just don't let yourself get walked on.

I'm sorry......Did ANYONE want to know the key to getting hot chicks?
It's all in this thread.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:26:55 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Ok, fuck it. Next time I see the "of legal age" one I like, she's getting her tits squished like sponges. It's fucking over.

Then your girlfriends will just feel pity for your obvious and desperate attempts to deny your latent homosexuality.  
 just kidding - but I don't think your new approach is going to work either.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:27:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:28:45 PM EDT
[#29]
In college I used the friend thing to the max.   I called it the fungus technique.  Basically I grew on them until I got some. There wasnt a "gal-friend" that I did not get any from.

Once they know and trust you, you are in.   But confidence is a must and be a nice guy.  Confidence will make them wetter faster then any big dick.  The only exception is a large wallet.  Then all bets are off.  Large wallet will win eventually everytime.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:30:04 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
In college I used the friend thing to the max.   I called it the fungus technique.  Basically I grew on them until I got some. There wasnt a "gal-friend" that I did not get any from.

Once they know and trust you, you are in.   But confidence is a must and be a nice guy.  Confidence will make them wetter faster then any big dick.  The only exception is a large wallet.  Then all bets are off.  Large wallet will win eventually everytime.

you had powerful mojo, doc.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:30:20 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fuckers.

I love vagina.

More proof you're gay.  A sraight guy would have said pussy.

I dont know why, maybe its what I do for a living, but that has to be one of the funniest things I have read in a while!  

And you are CORRECT!  This guy has gay tendencies, not that there is anything wrong with that.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:30:31 PM EDT
[#32]
 Tequila!  

Use it wisely...
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:32:36 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
 Tequila!  

Use it wisely...

Or a roofie.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:34:39 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
 Tequila!  

Use it wisely...

Or a roofie.  

I prefer Pavulon, I always get some then.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:38:16 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
 Tequila!  

Use it wisely...

Or a roofie.  

You like limp squid women?  Its a muscle relaxant and the will melt into a puddle on the floor!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:39:28 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/harrysacz/1829162this-thread-is-gay.jpg

Where the fuck did you find a picture like that?

No fuck that.. keep it to (or for) yourself.

Damn, ardoc. Best advice yet!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:42:09 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
 Tequila!  

Use it wisely...

Or a roofie.  

You like limp squid women?  Its a muscle relaxant and the will melt into a puddle on the floor!

I guess thats why chick struggle to say they get weak in the knees around me before they hit the floor.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:43:32 PM EDT
[#38]
classic ladder theory.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:47:23 PM EDT
[#39]
www.doubleyourdating.com

Seriously, I'm trying to help you out.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:50:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:50:25 PM EDT
[#41]
[Chef]Find the clitoris[/Chef]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:58:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Whatever you do, don't be yourself.

And if you want to drive a woman crazy, pay a shitload of attention to her slightly less attractive friend, and almost none to her. Won't necessarily get you laid but can incite a riot.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:00:27 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Rant off.

Need a friend?

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:05:46 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Whatever you do, don't be yourself.

And if you want to drive a woman crazy, pay a shitload of attention to her slightly less attractive friend, and almost none to her. Won't necessarily get you laid but can incite a riot.

I was going to ask her friend (Whom is attractive, and older) to prom, since we're all 'JUST FRIENDS'
But, she's got a boyfriend.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:11:19 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Need a friend?

Oh damned!  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:20:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Ok. Got it. So, next time I meet a girl at a good restaurant, I write on a napkin..

"Hey. I was wondering if you wanted to bang uglies some time.
My number is XXX-XXX-XXXX

Fuck me,
-Nate
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:26:13 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Ok. Got it. So, next time I meet a girl at a good restaurant, I write on a napkin..

Fuck me,
-Nate

No freak.  That's the whole "confident without asshole" thing.  THAT'S an asshole thing.

Simply say:
"Hey there, thought you had a pretty smile.  Maybe take ya to lunch sometime?  If not, no big deal.  Gimme a call if you want too.

Nate"

Then, if that doesnt get one or two, THEN do the "nice shoes, wanna fuck" routine.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:28:02 PM EDT
[#48]
This one went downhill pretty quick
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:30:04 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Fuck me,
-Nate

Um...no.

That would SO not work with me, or really...anybody that I know.

How about just being you, and sending the signal that you are interested...and let the chips fall where they may.  Sounds like you might stick around too long after the "we aren't clicking" signal has been sent, and end up with lots of "friends."  If the connection isn't there, just move on.

Just trying to help here.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:32:53 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck me,
-Nate

No freak.  That's the whole "confident without asshole" thing.  THAT'S an asshole thing.

Simply say:
"Hey there, thought you had a pretty smile.  Maybe take ya to lunch sometime?  If not, no big deal.  Gimme a call if you want too.

Nate"

Then, if that doesnt get one or two, THEN do the "nice shoes, wanna fuck" routine.

No shit man.  Studdermonkey, you've got to learn the differance between the confidence of an asshole and being an asshole.  They are not the same.

Oh, and it's Bump Uglies, not bang.

EDIT: In more recent years when I get to the point of making my romantical interest known (I don't wait as long as I used to either) and I hear the, "Oh, I just started dating somebody" lie or the, "I just want to be friends" BS line I have begun responding that they should have told me that earlier so I would stop wasting my time on them.  I have plenty of friends already.  Nice meeting you.  Then I walk away and stop calling them.  More often then not they call me back in a day or two and ask me out.  Go figure, eh?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top