Link Posted: 12/19/2009 10:15:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 10:21:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Shees
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 10:24:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Super DUPEr

WA antigunners ( WA cease fire ) drags this recycled bill out almost every year typically after a dramatic " in the news " shooting incident and it dies in committee.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 10:24:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Back in '05 when I was looking to bail from CA, I asked the guys in the WA HTF what they thought about relocating there.

To a person they said not to, that the state was getting close to tipping over with all the libtards infesting Seattle.

Looks like they were right.  

Link Posted: 12/19/2009 10:30:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 10:31:11 AM EDT
[#6]
OH FUCK WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 10:33:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh Noes!
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 10:40:07 AM EDT
[#8]
What will you use to shoot Bigfoot?!?!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 11:02:12 AM EDT
[#9]
TAG

I didn't go read this particular article because I'm already at a good rolling boil over the whole healthcare thing today and I don't want to get any worse.

Seriously though, we need to start challenging these idiots' intelligence and motives publicly.

Sometimes you just gotta call a spade a spade and a moron a moron and a superior feeling asshole a DEMOCRAT. (or TRAITOR)

We need to hound these people until they are quivering in a corner somewhere.

ETA
I finally got an avatar.

I think it suits me nicely.

What do y'all think?  

Link Posted: 12/19/2009 11:28:15 AM EDT
[#10]
"He says assault weapons aren't any good for hunting unless you
want to make hamburger meat out of an animal while still on the trail."

Would be nice if these ban-happy folks would at least learn some facts before they spout their nonsense...

Link Posted: 12/19/2009 12:04:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, duh, facts get in the way of the agenda.
Quoted:

"He says assault weapons aren't any good for hunting unless youwant to make hamburger meat out of an animal while still on the trail."

Would be nice if these ban-happy folks would at least learn some facts before they spout their nonsense...

Link Posted: 12/19/2009 12:18:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
"He says assault weapons aren't any good for hunting unless youwant to make hamburger meat out of an animal while still on the trail."

I'd love to buy gun that could actually do that.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 12:25:43 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

TAG

I didn't go read this particular article because I'm already at a good rolling boil over the whole healthcare thing today and I don't want to get any worse.

Seriously though, we need to start challenging these idiots' intelligence and motives publicly.

Sometimes you just gotta call a spade a spade and a moron a moron and a superior feeling asshole a DEMOCRAT. (or TRAITOR)

We need to hound these people until they are quivering in a corner somewhere.

ETA

I finally got an avatar.

I think it suits me nicely.

What do y'all think?

I like it.

Now if you're interested in lowering the rolling boil to a simmer, click the link, blow past the article, and read the comments.

There's intelligent life in Seattle yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top