Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2003 11:25:28 PM EDT
First of all is ANYONE from the original lineup still with that group?

I just heard a live version of "Sweet Child O Mine"--- LOUSY!

Does anyone know if Axl has lost his attitude as well?
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 11:37:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Axl is just human debris that would do the world a favor by overdosing.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 11:43:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Axl is just human debris that would do the world a favor by overdosing.  
View Quote

Dont Hold back...let us know how you REALLY feel.

LOL [;)]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 11:55:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I think the problem is that he is an Assclown.

Just a hunch.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 12:49:07 AM EDT
[#4]
No way! W.A.R. rules!
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 1:25:12 AM EDT
[#5]
hmmmm, well,  first his name is "Axl Rose", 2nd he went and braided all his hair, 3rd he got a new bunch of musicians that dress up like friggin weirdos.

[b]ArmaLiter[/b]
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 1:44:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
hmmmm, well,  first his name is "Axl Rose", 2nd he went and braided all his hair, 3rd he got a new bunch of musicians that dress up like friggin weirdos.

[b]ArmaLiter[/b]
View Quote

4th, he's still a drug-addicted, binge-drinking flake who has very serious mental problems.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 2:05:03 AM EDT
[#7]
5th, his voice is shot.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 2:16:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
5th, his voice is shot.
View Quote

6th, not that he really had one to begin.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 2:12:07 AM EDT
[#9]
back during the "use your illusion" record and tour, they hired extra musicians, one is keyboarder dizzy reed. he has remained with axl throughout this time, although hes not an original member from the start.

even slash has said recently that axl more or less puts out a good product but it takes him a long time to do so, i think hes trying to do things as big as the band Queen, i see some similarities in the performance.

Slash and the rest of the original members are getting together and putting a band together, they are looking for a singer. should be interesting.

IMO, axls musical ability is excellent, but his personal problems and attitude really screw things up, making him difficult ...err impossible to work with, unless you do things HIS way. he has that perfectionist streak it seems.

drug addicted? he was the first member clean back in the old days, and forced other members to clean up. whether or not hes doing drugs now, no one here can say.
binge drinking? no one here can say for sure, doubt he is the drunk that vince neil is, and YES i can say for sure that vince is a drunk, inside info.
mental problems? its no secret that axl has some serious mental problems, i guess getting molested at a young age will do that to you. back in the old days axl admitted to doing up to 6 hours straight therapy session after his concert.
voice is shot? not IMO
never had one? not IMO, but other peoples opinions differ, IMO dont need a songbird voice to play in a metal band, ask rob zombie.

supposedly the NEW GnR is AGAIN putting on the finishing touchs to the new album, and it should be out in a few months ....wait and see.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 11:46:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Anyone notice the tatoo on his arm?  He wears a tatoo of an armored unit's Regimental Crest.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 12:06:26 PM EDT
[#11]
"You get nothin' for nothin' if that's what you do,
Turn around b!tch I gotta use for you,
Besides you aint got nothin better to do,
And I'm BORED!"

Axl Rose

I miss the old G-n-R [headbang]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top