Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2004 12:38:40 PM EDT

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:43:27 PM EDT
[#1]
the one guy sitting acrosss from Eric the hun eating with his mouth open looks familiar, who is he?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:44:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll make plans for next year.  have fun!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:50:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe next year....

Looks like a blast. HAVE FUN!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:59:32 PM EDT
[#4]
this is the no pussy-excuses zone!!!!!!!!!!  

so far i've heard ONE excuse good enough for me and it goes something like, "i'd love to come but unfortunately im off in another country killing people that desperately need it and uncle sam won't fly me back on emergency leave for gunstock, sorry"
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:17:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I am there!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:18:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
this is the no pussy-excuses zone!!!!!!!!!!  

so far i've heard ONE excuse good enough for me and it goes something like, "i'd love to come but unfortunately im off in another country killing people that desperately need it and uncle sam won't fly me back on emergency leave for gunstock, sorry"

YOU DICK SHININ SMARTASS CRACKER!!! YOU FORGOT TO PICK ME UP!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:22:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:25:01 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm the one at the far end of the table in the brown shirt, fourth pic down. This year I had to make a choice between Gunstock and Gunsite. Sorry guys.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:25:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:26:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'm the one at the far end of the table in the brown shirt, fourth pic down. This year I had to make a choice between Gunstock and Gunsite. Sorry guys.

did you drive there last year? If so thats a long ass drive
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:26:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'm there! Look what I won last year.

xzodus.com/gunstock/images/12gauge_side.jpg

If ya show up or buy some raffle tickets, maybe you will win something.

Damn ILL!!! That thing is sweet!

Now I gotta go...

[homer]mmm.... FREE GUNS[/homer]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:27:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I'm there! Look what I won last year.

xzodus.com/gunstock/images/12gauge_side.jpg

If ya show up or buy some raffle tickets, maybe you will win something.

yes, i still hate you.  nice of you to remind me though!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:28:04 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Aw sheeit!  Last week I drove from Fontana, CA to Fall River, MA... *yawn*
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:29:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Aw sheeit!  Last week I drove from Fontana, CA to Fall River, MA... *yawn*

damn, I cant stand to drive for more than 500miles much less that long, mad props
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:41:44 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

you made it to gunstock 2003 and ARENT coming this year?!?!?!

ill go find some diesel, somebody else needs to find some rope and a stake.....................
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:43:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
damn, I cant stand to drive for more than 500miles much less that long, mad props

Well, if you got paid what I get paid to drive... you might change yer mind
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:43:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Why oh Why could'nt I have known about this back when I lived in Texas..........................I dont see no Texas Chili in any of those pics!!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:52:15 PM EDT
[#18]
no chili that i know of, but i had a tailgate bbq pit that NEVER got cold............................i even missed the gay ride because i had fajitas on..................................no pics of it that i know of though
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:58:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Seeing I am not one to turn down food..........One of the things I miss most about Texas was the wide variety of food..............You guys must have a great timeI wish I was there....................All MY Xes Live in Texas...That why I live in NH........LOL
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 2:14:57 PM EDT
[#20]
I'd give mah left nut to go... it just can't happen  

Wish I was a thousand miles closer...

- BG
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:57:50 PM EDT
[#21]
I would go but theres a big swimmin pool in between our countries and I cant swim that well.

And I have no money for a plane ticket.

And I would spend all my money on ammo
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:48:36 PM EDT
[#22]
I spend double the price of you guys on amo since nobody ships to Hawaii.  Hell even airsoft is expensive here.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:53:07 PM EDT
[#23]
I flew last year. FWIW, I did drive to Arizona in April and shot with some guys there. Its not the trip thats the problem. Yeah, I was at 2003 and wont be this year. Next year I hope to be back.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:54:21 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, if you got paid what I get paid to drive... you might change yer mind

I get paid to drive too

delivery though, not long haul. I fucking LOVE road trips though. I need to get someething with better mileage though.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:16:02 PM EDT
[#25]
going anywhere in TX is a road trip, it took me 10 hours to get to the Hun Farm!!!!!!!!!

worth every minute though, thanks ETH!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:17:10 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
going anywhere in TX is a road trip, it took me 10 hours to get to the Hun Farm!!!!!!!!!

We were gonna hit up the Hun Farm the first weekend in May, but my brother pussed out and made me drive his ass back up to WA.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:23:59 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We were gonna hit up the Hun Farm the first weekend in May, but my brother pussed out and made me drive his ass back up to WA.

and you didn't kick him in the nuts and tie him to the tailgate because.....................................
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:31:10 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

and you didn't kick him in the nuts and tie him to the tailgate because.....................................

Ah, you've never heard him whine for one hour, let alone two days in the truck
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:25:03 AM EDT
[#29]
you let him ride in the cab?  you're a nicer person than i am!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top