Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 7:10:58 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/12/2004 7:11:35 AM EST by JeffersonDarcy]
Mid-90's west-coast gangsta shit

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:12:23 AM EST
Looks like it will be entertaining.

I've been playing through GTA vice city. Stuck at the part where I have to beat my potential getaway driver in a race.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:14:22 AM EST

Originally Posted By Red_Beard:

I've been playing through GTA vice city. Stuck at the part where I have to beat my potential getaway driver in a race.

If i remember correctly the best way to beat him is to shoot out his tires as you take off.

MAybe that another mission but give it a try.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:14:41 AM EST
im never going to get through college.

when vice city came out, i pissesd 2 weeks away and avoided any and all homework. i also became an insomniac.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:19:57 AM EST
Nice. I was waiting for the scoop on the new GTA.

Looks pretty tight.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:43:19 AM EST

Originally Posted By Ghostchild:

Originally Posted By Red_Beard:

If i remember correctly the best way to beat him is to shoot out his tires as you take off.

MAybe that another mission but give it a try.

Wrong answear . You shoot at him he quits and runs away . Mission over .The way to do it is to cut him off right before the police station . You can usually ram him into a car if there is one there . Sometimes you can take the jump right before the police station by the bridge and edge in front of him .

I hope they do this right and get a bunch of the classic Gangsta Rappers for the voices . Ice Cube ,Dre, Flava Flav, This shit couldbe tyet.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:52:41 AM EST
Console or PC? I like GTA:Vice City but it does show it's console roots. Hopefully they'll make it for the PC & dumb it down to run on the console systems instead of vice versa.

I need to reinstall Vice City. I upgraded my vid card & now it doesn't want to run
Haven't made it past the 'rescue Lance' mission yet but I was having too much fun running amok...... Haven't made it past 5 wanted stars yet, though the Feds really don't like it when you steal their SUV
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:12:58 AM EST
you have to run him off the road as soon as you can catch his faster car...you only have 1 opp. to do this at the beginning of the race..good luck
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:18:11 AM EST
oh yeeah i'll bet they have a mission or 3 during the riots, and a little rampart silliness.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:45:46 AM EST
This game looks dumb right now. "Gangstas" don't get anything for killing each other, they aren't organized crime, just a bunch of dirtbags. I hope that the character you play in GTA:SA can work for anybody like GTA 3 & VC.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:46:48 AM EST
Where the white people at?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:04:01 PM EST
Thay are all at work........
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:11:00 PM EST

Originally Posted By bigscrun:

on a different note, i hope tommy can swim in this one.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:10:52 PM EST

Originally Posted By Triumph955i:

Originally Posted By bigscrun:

on a different note, i hope tommy can swim in this one.

One of my major pet peeves about GTA:Vice City. What kind of idjit lives on island & can't swim? I usually end up drowning more than getting shot or blown up.
Top Top