Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 8:10:58 AM EDT
Mid-90's west-coast gangsta shit

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:12:23 AM EDT
Looks like it will be entertaining.

I've been playing through GTA vice city. Stuck at the part where I have to beat my potential getaway driver in a race.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:14:22 AM EDT

Quoted:

I've been playing through GTA vice city. Stuck at the part where I have to beat my potential getaway driver in a race.

If i remember correctly the best way to beat him is to shoot out his tires as you take off.

MAybe that another mission but give it a try.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:14:41 AM EDT
im never going to get through college.

when vice city came out, i pissesd 2 weeks away and avoided any and all homework. i also became an insomniac.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:19:57 AM EDT
Nice.  I was waiting for the scoop on the new GTA.

Looks pretty tight.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:43:19 AM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted:

If i remember correctly the best way to beat him is to shoot out his tires as you take off.

MAybe that another mission but give it a try.

Wrong answear . You shoot at him he quits and runs away . Mission over .The way to do it is to cut him off right before the police station . You can usually ram him into a car if there is one there . Sometimes you can take the jump right before the police station by the bridge and edge in front of him .

I hope they do this right and get a bunch of the classic Gangsta Rappers for the voices . Ice Cube ,Dre, Flava Flav, This shit couldbe tyet.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:52:41 AM EDT
Console or PC?  I like GTA:Vice City but it does show it's console roots.  Hopefully they'll make it for the PC & dumb it down to run on the console systems instead of vice versa.

I need to reinstall Vice City.  I upgraded my vid card & now it doesn't want to run  
Haven't made it past the 'rescue Lance' mission yet but I was having too much fun running amok......  Haven't made it past 5 wanted stars yet, though the Feds really don't like it when you steal their SUV
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 12:12:58 PM EDT
you have to run him off the road as soon as you can catch his faster car...you only have 1 opp. to do this at the beginning of the race..good luck
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 12:18:11 PM EDT
oh yeeah i'll bet they have a mission or 3 during the riots, and a little rampart silliness.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 12:45:46 PM EDT
This game looks dumb right now. "Gangstas" don't get anything for killing each other, they aren't organized crime, just a bunch of dirtbags. I hope that the character you play in GTA:SA can work for anybody like GTA 3 & VC.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 12:46:48 PM EDT
Where the white people at?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:04:01 PM EDT
Thay are all at work........
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:11:00 PM EDT

Quoted:

on a different note, i hope tommy can swim in this one.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:10:52 PM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted:

on a different note, i hope tommy can swim in this one.

One of my major pet peeves about GTA:Vice City.  What kind of idjit lives on island & can't swim?  I usually end up drowning more than getting shot or blown up.  
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.