Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2004 5:58:54 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:59:32 PM EST

Originally Posted By HiramRanger:
This time the car is parked next to me and has my paint all over his bumper... I have pics. Cops on the way to file accident report. If I knew whose car it was in my building I'd be paying a visit to ask what the fuck... better I don't know whose car it is!

ask the cops to tell you who it is.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:00:08 PM EST
Maybe it was a shopping cart that someone was to lazy to take back to the store.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:00:57 PM EST
BTDT, but you're reacting in a far more rational way than I did.
lets just say beer bottles, some homebrew napalm(styrefoam) and an old sock or three
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:01:04 PM EST

Originally Posted By sgtar15:
Maybe it was a shopping cart that someone was to lazy to take back to the store.

SGatr15

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:01:08 PM EST
Could have been a shopping cart that did it. There seems to be a problem with that.

Sorry for your misfortune.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:01:52 PM EST
When I was at thehe CC, my truck got hit all the time. Idiot drivers.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:02:04 PM EST
Hmmmm.....

Reason number 43 nationwide refuses to drive a nice shiney new car.

Go ahead. Hit my 91 Suburban. I DARE YOU.

By the way, I play TAG BACK!!! Buwahahahahaha
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:02:05 PM EST
If they aren't around, make sure the cops write them up for leaving the scene of an accident.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:13:26 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:37:13 AM EST
I was at my apartment a few years back. It was during lunch time and I was in the bathroom you know "reading". I heard some kids cutting up out the window, so I pulled the blinds open and started watching them. Thats about the time one of those shits hocked a loogie on the hood of my truck. I tried to pich it off and confront the pukes, but they left before I got out there. I stewed all afternoon about it. I made sure that the afternoon, I was home when they came back. I went upstairs and beat on the door. When one of the kids answered the door, I jumpped in with" where that motherfucker that spit on my truck today"! You could have heard a pin drop. They went into damage control mode. "Hey man, I don't know what you talking about". I called bullshit on them and demanded to see the punk that did the spittin. They stayed with their story but stareted to appoligize over and over, for something they didn't do. All said and done they washed my truck and stayed very clear of my waife and myself. They lived directly above me in the apartment and they never turned the stereo up too load after that day.
Peolpe have NO RESPECT for others property. It really pisses me off.
Doug
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:55:21 AM EST
you need a pickup with some nerf bars and a steel bumper.
works great. you get to watch people park real close to you, and throw the door open, and you take pleasure in that look on there face when it meets that 3" pipe right below your door.
Top Top